2021 CB Ja'Den McBurrows receives offer

Should be locked up by the spring game.

We will likely slow play in to the summer. He will commit somewhere like Oklahoma or South Carolina. We will then double back after a bunch of other targets tell us to **** off. His stock will go up, he will keep us on the line until December, and then he will sign with FSU or UF (or maybe even UCF).
Why rush to get early commitments, especially South FL recruits?

Advertisement
Tyson Campbell
Anthony Schwartz
Patrick Surtain Jr.
Javon Wims
Marco Wilson
Andrew Chatfield
James Houston
Tederall Slaton
Chafie Fields

He does better with people he doesnt know.
Kris Bogle too???

Tyson Campbell
Anthony Schwartz
Patrick Surtain Jr.
Javon Wims
Marco Wilson
Andrew Chatfield
James Houston
Tederall Slaton
Chafie Fields

He does better with people he doesnt know.

I don't know why I think it so funny but whenever I see that Rumph is the primary recruiter for someone it makes me laugh. I wonder if Diaz gives him a little pep talk every time he sends him out.

"Every rejection is just one step closer to a commitment. You're almost there, buddy."

I don't know why I think it so funny but whenever I see that Rumph is the primary recruiter for someone it makes me laugh. I wonder if Diaz gives him a little pep talk every time he sends him out.

"Every rejection is just one step closer to a commitment. You're almost there, buddy."

Maybe he went to more therapy to help him.

Why would he announce that to the Herald or whoever that was that wrote an article about it?

Advertisement
he played for that Fort Lauderdale Hurricanes super team as well.

same team with Big Baby Seymore, Sapp (sta), Amari Daniels.

Ummm we could sign our whole db class out of Broward County if we had real recruiters. Wouldnt even care about the Palmetto kids....give me Kevin Knowles and Mcburrows.
I need knowles in my secondary coach tell him to talk to banda need that monster

Diaz can’t recruit either so he can’t say shît. Look at the LB recruiting when he was DC/LB coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Better than rumph. Rumph has legitimately landed one kid here in Christian William's. And at least banda try's and his guys get better development
Look rumph is *** but he has landed more than 1 guy and according to several people he helps banda coach the safeties

they enable each other

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back