2019 TE Larry Hodges commits

In order to catch Clemson our blue chip rating needs to be at least 65% blue chip players in every class. Right now it’s at 22% with 9 kids committed which isn’t good. I know Some of the guys haven’t been evaluated again but still, a lot of our big fish is still out there too and people will get bumps. But not every 3star gets bumped to 4stars so you got be sure of the evaluation period

Don’t make so much sense, Brock. I’m sure TheRichtShow won’t appreciate that

You're such a , even for a Gator fan

Sure, fruit cake. Don’t DM me either weirdo. **** is wrong with you lmao

Advertisement
Mods, put this guy out of his misery

Jesus buddy we get it, don't gotta pollute the entire thread

Ariz put me out of my misery. I said our 2019 class isn’t that good. I must be a gator fan

To be fair I just think you're an idiot.

Ariz u heard the man. I said our 2019 class sucks so I must be an idiot. Take me out

To be fair I don't think just being an idiot means you should be banned.

Ariz put me out of my misery. I said our 2019 class isn’t that good. I must be a gator fan

Ariz u heard the man. I said our 2019 class sucks so I must be an idiot. Take me out

I’m not an idiot because I said I don’t like our 2019 class so far. Already said 2018 and 2020 looks elite. A lot of homers on the board tho I can see why people are upset

Advertisement

That's where we disagree

But then again it would be a ghost town on here if that were the case

My boy Hartley is a killer on the trail. Y'all gotta start putting some respect on his name around here.

I’m not an idiot because I said I don’t like our 2019 class so far. Already said 2018 and 2020 looks elite. A lot of homers on the board tho I can see why people are upset

You're complaining about ratings when the ratings aren't even out. This dude has one rating, an upper 3* rating, from one service. Who knows when he even received it.
And from there, "Oh my god the 3* recruits in this class!!!!"
Like I said...you're an idiot. But that's okay, every board needs idiots too.

Advertisement

That's where we disagree

But then again it would be a ghost town on here if that were the case

Yep. it takes all kinds.

You're complaining about ratings when the ratings aren't even out. This dude has one rating, an upper 3* rating, from one service. Who knows when he even received it.
And from there, "Oh my god the 3* recruits in this class!!!!"
Like I said...you're an idiot. But that's okay, every board needs idiots too.

Cool. Somebody break the bad news to TheRichtShow

Advertisement
And to anyone who thinks the 2019 class sucks so far idk what class youre looking at. We're getting loaded on the line and getting stud athletes too so if you think they suck you must be blind

Advertisement
Apologies if I missed it amidst all the hand wringing and face shaking, but is there tape of this kid?

****, some of our fans amaze me with the nonsense they spew. Way to derail a thread about a kid committing that 90% of us are excited about because you don't like the way we are recruiting. Makes tons of sense.

Advertisement
Back