2019 TE Larry Hodges commits

Ladson seriously thought about playing for LA. Monroe cause of the high likelihood of early playing time. Their receiving room was decimated by injuries and graduation. The coach said he would still have to work for a starting spot but the opportunity was definitely there. Ultimately he chose clemson and that was a real head scratcher.

Advertisement
Had 2 TD's on friday. Mossed some kid for a jump ball, and then had a 50 yd TD after breaking a couple tackles. Maybe the most underrated recruit in the class. Football player that just makes plays everywhere.

At first I was skeptical on the Hodges offer. Now.......I'm going to shut up and let the staff evaluate. All our commits look like they're balling out right now.

Advertisement
Definitely underrated from what I've seen. Similar traits to Nick O'Leary who was much higher rated. When Hodges gets in the weight program and transforms his body he'll reach another level too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
At first I was skeptical on the Hodges offer. Now.......I'm going to shut up and let the staff evaluate. All our commits look like they're balling out right now.
You guys just relax y’all have to trust the staff evaluations they’re the PROFESSIONALS they know talent when they see it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back