2019 TE Larry Hodges commits

Advertisement
Racking up a large amount of 3-stars for the 2019 class. You hate to see it

Nesta was a 3 Star this time last year. Maybe wait until the recruiting sites actually rate them.

Ok. Explain to me taking Marcus Crawley when guys like Noah Cain, Trey Sanders, Nyquan wright, and Daniel carter are in the state

The staff wanted him and they evaluate differently than you. Does that answer your question?

Nesta was a 3 Star this time last year. Maybe wait until the recruiting sites actually rate them.

Ok. Explain to me taking Marcus Crawley when guys like Noah Cain, Trey Sanders, Nyquan wright, and Daniel carter are in the state

The staff wanted him and they evaluate differently than you. Does that answer your question?

If they don’t wanna beat clemson that’s a great strategy

I mean richt does have a pretty spotty track record with running backs.

Advertisement

Just GTFO. You dont know **** about these kids, and rankings go through huge changes from now to NSD. When Crowley and Hodges end up as Top 150 kids, what will you cry about next

Crowley has good size & speed, I was iffy when I saw his initial 247 profile, but that kid is expected to blow up, not much to worry about the '19 class so far

Advertisement
This staff does a great job of getting kids on board before they blow up, see Nesta, Ivey, Scaife.

You are not following recruiting very well. Cain wants to be the man. We have a slim chance getting him. We are not recruiting NWright last time i saw. Sanders and Carter are toss ups.

For a guy hung up on size, you would think Crowley would satisfy you. Hes 6'1 230 at RB **** near.

Advertisement
Jalen Patterson was a Top 100 kid at this time last year.

I guess we should have taken him according to that moron Cane901. Seriously, even for a guy who cries and complains in 100% of his posts, Cane901 is just pathetic

You are not following recruiting very well. Cain wants to be the man. We have a slim chance getting him. We are not recruiting NWright last time i saw. Sanders and Carter are toss ups.

For a guy hung up on size, you would think Crowley would satisfy you. Hes 6'1 230 at RB **** near.

Not recruiting Ny’quan Wright? That has to be false. That BETTER be false

So you’re saying we actually have to TRY to land an elite runningback? Who knew

Advertisement

Not recruiting Ny’quan Wright? That has to be false. That BETTER be false

hahahahaha you just proved you're a dumbass troll.

Nobody is recruiting nayquan. Kid had a serious injury, missed the season, and is 30 lbs overweight right now. Kid has no commitable offers from major schools at this time

Advertisement
Back