2019 TE Larry Hodges commits

Advertisement
Tell Hartley to read the book "Coaching special teams for dummies"

I love his recruiting, but the rest is bad

Cool. This thread is about us landing a tight end prospect. Take your doom and gloom somewhere else. Hate pu$$y **** like this when good news comes in.

Advertisement
Todd Hartley = John Milton (Devil’s Advocate)

“I'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt. I'm a surprise, Kevin. They don't see me coming: that's what you're missing”

Racking up a large amount of 3-stars for the 2019 class. You hate to see it

If you really watch that kid's film and are disappointed with him committing, you shouldn't follow recruiting.

He should be 4 Stars. I guess. A 6’1 TE? I don’t agree with taking Crowley or Kingsley at all tho. Also don’t know when Diomonte howard dropped from a 5 star to a 3

Advertisement
DRNbZ0sXUAEjcCt.jpg

If you look at this directly for more than 3 secs your soul is automatically now owned by Hartley.

Nesta was a 3 Star this time last year. Maybe wait until the recruiting sites actually rate them.

Ok. Explain to me taking Marcus Crawley when guys like Noah Cain, Trey Sanders, Nyquan wright, and Daniel carter are in the state

I dont Agree with that either but crawley might grow into another position. I Do think we need to slow down and see how kids develop over next few months though

Advertisement
Advertisement

Nesta was a 3 Star this time last year. Maybe wait until the recruiting sites actually rate them.

Ok. Explain to me taking Marcus Crawley when guys like Noah Cain, Trey Sanders, Nyquan wright, and Daniel carter are in the state

I dont Agree with that either but crawley might grow into another position. I Do think we need to slow down and see how kids develop over next few months though

I’m all for developing kids but I’d rather take a couple under the radar guys..not a lot. That’s not the formula to dethroning clemson or Alabama

I’m all for developing kids but I’d rather take a couple under the radar guys..not a lot. That’s not the formula to dethroning clemson or Alabama

Kids get pushed out everyday

Advertisement
Back