2019 TE Larry Hodges commits

Advertisement
Jalen Patterson was a Top 100 kid at this time last year.

I guess we should have taken him according to that moron Cane901. Seriously, even for a guy who cries and complains in 100% of his posts, Cane901 is just pathetic

I just started posting in here a lot recently. So I don’t have a clue who u are. Lmao. 2018 class is great, 2020 looks elite, 2019 looks shi*tty to me. You can go cry about my opinion if you want to, could give a f*ck tbh

In order to catch Clemson our blue chip rating needs to be at least 65% blue chip players in every class. Right now it’s at 22% with 9 kids committed which isn’t good. I know Some of the guys haven’t been evaluated again but still, a lot of our big fish is still out there too and people will get bumps. But not every 3star gets bumped to 4stars so you got be sure of the evaluation period

Racking up a large amount of 3-stars for the 2019 class. You hate to see it

Nesta was a 3 Star this time last year. Maybe wait until the recruiting sites actually rate them.

Ok. Explain to me taking Marcus Crawley when guys like Noah Cain, Trey Sanders, Nyquan wright, and Daniel carter are in the state

You are not following recruiting very well. Cain wants to be the man. We have a slim chance getting him. We are not recruiting NWright last time i saw. Sanders and Carter are toss ups.

For a guy hung up on size, you would think Crowley would satisfy you. Hes 6'1 230 at RB **** near.

So you’re saying we actually have to TRY to land an elite runningback? Who knew

You do realize we probably take two RBs right? Also Crowley is definitely more impressive than Wright. Bigger and faster and put up 1700 yards against great competition

Last edited:
Nesta was a 3 Star this time last year. Maybe wait until the recruiting sites actually rate them.

Ok. Explain to me taking Marcus Crawley when guys like Noah Cain, Trey Sanders, Nyquan wright, and Daniel carter are in the state

You are not following recruiting very well. Cain wants to be the man. We have a slim chance getting him. We are not recruiting NWright last time i saw. Sanders and Carter are toss ups.

For a guy hung up on size, you would think Crowley would satisfy you. Hes 6'1 230 at RB **** near.

Not recruiting Ny’quan Wright? That has to be false. That BETTER be false

hahahahaha you just proved you're a dumbass troll.

Nobody is recruiting nayquan. Kid had a serious injury, missed the season, and is 30 lbs overweight right now. Kid has no commitable offers from major schools at this time

Lmaooooooooo look at this fruit cake. Let’s stop recruiting a guy because he has an injury and is a little over weight now. Christ forbid. What a douche

Advertisement
In order to catch Clemson our blue chip rating needs to be at least 65% blue chip players in every class. Right now it’s at 22% with 9 kids committed which isn’t good. I know Some of the guys haven’t been evaluated again but still, a lot of our big fish is still out there too and people will get bumps. But not every 3star gets bumped to 4stars so you got be sure of the evaluation period

Don’t make so much sense, Brock. I’m sure TheRichtShow won’t appreciate that

You realize Hodges hasn't even been evaluated by 2/3 services, right?

I thought you were better than this

Advertisement
I love people complaining about taking "3* players" right now when most of the 2019 class is either 3* or N/A. And that's because there aren't evaluations. One site's early rating is accounting for the entirety of most of these ratings.
How about we actually wait for these guys to get rated before we complain about their ratings?

Don’t make so much sense, Brock. I’m sure TheRichtShow won’t appreciate that

You're such a , even for a Gator fan

Advertisement
I love people complaining about taking "3* players" right now when most of the 2019 class is either 3* or N/A. And that's because there aren't evaluations. One site's early rating is accounting for the entirety of most of these ratings.
How about we actually wait for these guys to get rated before we complain about their ratings?

That would involve intelligence so not gonna happen

Jalen Patterson was a Top 100 kid at this time last year.

I guess we should have taken him according to that moron Cane901. Seriously, even for a guy who cries and complains in 100% of his posts, Cane901 is just pathetic

I just started posting in here a lot recently. So I don’t have a clue who u are. Lmao. 2018 class is great, 2020 looks elite, 2019 looks shi*tty to me. You can go cry about my opinion if you want to, could give a f*ck tbh

Just like we don't give a **** about your opinion.. Lol

Mods, put this guy out of his misery

Jesus buddy we get it, don't gotta pollute the entire thread

Advertisement

I honestly don't know what this is saying. "Our guys haven't been evaluated. Guys get bumps. Not all guys get bumps."
That's the equivalent of coaches speaking on a recruiting board. You're saying everything and nothing with this post.

Advertisement
Back