2019 recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
How is the crystal ball business in basketball? Can we expect a run of cb for a team this weekend or it’s not really updated much?

How is the crystal ball business in basketball? Can we expect a run of cb for a team this weekend or it’s not really updated much?
Think Miami got the most recent predictions but idk has Coach L used his in home?

For what it's worth, the "Director of Basketball Scouting" for 247 crystal balled CJ to Miami last month. He's hitting on 80% of his crystal balls this cycle.

For what it's worth, the "Director of Basketball Scouting" for 247 crystal balled CJ to Miami last month. He's hitting on 80% of his crystal balls this cycle.

Some LSU insider who seems pretty respected on the Rant, predicted last week that CJ Walker would sign for LSU in the early signing period! That’s When CJ delayed his decision.

Advertisement
I would love to be wrong on an E1T1/Oakridge kid but my gut says LSU. I hope the Baylin Trujillo guy at OakRidge (QB coach/RatPak coach) has been in his ear enough about going to Miami. I'll see if I can get any more info on this kid. Would love to keep him home!

Lets Go Canes!!

So ESPN just confirmed Walker and Wong committed to Miami. Congrats Coach L you need to help out CMR .

Last edited:
Advertisement
So the Herald just confirmed Walker and Wong committed to Miami. Congrats Coach L you need to help out CMR .
95% of the years since 1985, Walker and Wong alone would constitute a hugely successful HS recruiting class for UM. To be supplemented by xsfers (McGusty, so far).

if he signs we would have signed 3 walkers in 3 years. Imagine all of them on the court together. The announcers would go crazy " Walker to Walker to Walker". Maybe it would give Anish another talking point besides. "im 5'9 there is no way Lykes is 5'7". "I have been following Lykes since he was 2 years old and im not buying he is 5'7, but I also don't buy you being 5'9". Every game on ESPNU we hear this stupid banter.

95% of the years since 1985, Walker and Wong alone would constitute a hugely successful HS recruiting class for UM. To be supplemented by xsfers (McGusty, so far).

Imagine adding Walker and Carey to this class too.....in a year the football team potentially doesn't make a bowl.

Advertisement
The constant, sensational clips and other publicity for Zion Williamson sure isn't hurting Duke's chances for any of the top guys remaining. Clearly, they are (again) the "hot" program in the country.

if he signs we would have signed 3 walkers in 3 years. Imagine all of them on the court together. The announcers would go crazy " Walker to Walker to Walker". Maybe it would give Anish another talking point besides. "im 5'9 there is no way Lykes is 5'7". "I have been following Lykes since he was 2 years old and im not buying he is 5'7, but I also don't buy you being 5'9". Every game on ESPNU we hear this stupid banter.

You forgot "if he was a foot taller he'd be better than Michael Jordan."

You forgot "if he was a foot taller he'd be better than Michael Jordan."

LMAO yup.

Anish: "coach L tells me that if Lykes was 1 foot taller he would be better than Michael Jordan"
announcer from maryland "He would be a great player, but Jordan is Jordan"
Anish: "I am just quoting coach L"
Announcer from Maryland: Lykes is very good, but no one is like Mike
Anish: "Coach L toold me that if he was a foot taller............. the banter continues for 3 minutes with these too nitwits going in circles.
I have heard this exact discussion everytime we are on ESPN U.

Advertisement
Back