2019 recruiting

Idk if CJ Walker has his mind made up already but seeing Oregon lose tonight was nice. Probably doesn’t mean anything tho.

Advertisement
That broken record Lykes story reminds me of every game when we had Shane Larkin there was a discussion about him being Barry Larkin's son.

Advertisement
Imagine adding Walker and Carey to this class too.....in a year the football team potentially doesn't make a bowl.
Of course, that would be terrific. My point though was that it wasn't long ago when an entire recruiting class was two players (Swoope and Akpejiori) better suited to football than hoops.

LMAO yup.

Anish: "coach L tells me that if Lykes was 1 foot taller he would be better than Michael Jordan"
announcer from maryland "He would be a great player, but Jordan is Jordan"
Anish: "I am just quoting coach L"
Announcer from Maryland: Lykes is very good, but no one is like Mike
Anish: "Coach L toold me that if he was a foot taller............. the banter continues for 3 minutes with these too nitwits going in circles.
I have heard this exact discussion everytime we are on ESPN U.
Maybe I'm wrong but thought the color man with Anish was Cory Alexander, from UVA not Maryland.

Of course, that would be terrific. My point though was that it wasn't long ago when an entire recruiting class was two players (Swoope and Akpejiori) better suited to football than hoops.

Gotcha, absolutely. Larranaga (when unencumbered by complete nonsense like the FBI garbage) has obviously upped our recruiting goals and expectations.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Vernon Carey Jr. tweeted this morning that he will be releasing his top 3 this week. @AdamZagoria predicts “MSU, Duke, UNC”

Why would anyone want to live in East Lansing, MI. I've been there and it is COLD. Why Izzo has so many local Michiganders on his teams. I can see the attraction of the other two.

Advertisement
Latest from Barry Jackson on C.J. Walker:

“Rivals is predicting there’s a 75 percent chance UM will lure five-star small forward Sanford-based small forward C.J. Walker, rated the 24th best player in the 2019 class.
Rivals’ Eric Bossi said: “As of a few weeks ago Walker looked to be all but a done deal for the Hurricanes and if I had to pick, I would probably still give them the slightest of edges over LSU and I expect the decision to come down to those two.”

Advertisement
Back