2019 recruiting

The momentum is building and I can see him committing after CJ Walker and Vernon Carey Jr. Isaiah Wong, Cole Anthony, CJ Walker, Anthony Walker and Vernon Carey Jr will be the best recruiting class in America in 2019.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is it that these top level basketball recruits seem way less dramatic and bipolar about their recruitments versus football recruits? I do not follow it nearly as close, but it seems like you do not see nearly as many decommitments or divas. Granted, part of that is sheer numbers (3-5 kids per class vs 20-30), but it is very refreshing.

Why is it that these top level basketball recruits seem way less dramatic and bipolar about their recruitments versus football recruits? I do not follow it nearly as close, but it seems like you do not see nearly as many decommitments or divas. Granted, part of that is sheer numbers (3-5 kids per class vs 20-30), but it is very refreshing.

This is true. When there is a commitment, it actually means they are committed about 99% of the time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Meaning.... Waiting on Kentucky? Was told that he was def signing with a Nike school. Per a kid that works out with him at Oakridge!

Interesting. I read Florida has contacted CJ Walker again. LSU and Oregon are Nike schools. Whatever that means. If true, it is sad where shoes are more important that playing time or an opportunity to be the guy. Nothing personal against him, I am just surprised.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back