2019 recruiting

That is an old school philosophy but I respect your opinion. It is not 6 freshman who need to develop and be really good in 4 years. All 6 on my list can play and contribute immediately. 2 could/should (Anthony and Carey) start because they are that talented and they will probably only be in school one year, which is fine with me.
Either it be a grad transfer, transfer or freshman, the individual still needs to learn the offense.

That isn’t it. Can I assume you don’t understand the issue with taking 6 HS seniors?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They already have Isaiah Wong. now Anthony Walker. if they can add CJ Walker and Vernon, Jr. we might be looking at something special.

Advertisement
Slowly but surely, a top ten class is forming. Next up CJ Walker followed by Vernon Carey Jr then Cole Anthony.

Still thinking Carey is a real longshot. With or without him, this can be a very nice class. Judging by UM history, it already is. Compare Wong and Walker to Akpejiori and Swoope.

Advertisement
For what it's worth, some analyst on 24/7 crystal balled 4*/5* SF/PF CJ Walker to Miami last week. Up against Oregon and LSU.

CJ Walker has an in home with the entire Oregon staff tonight.

At this point, nothing would surprise me. Have yet to hear any timeline for announcing.

Just like the IQ hypotheticals of last year, does the personal academic attention, family atmosphere and playing in the ACC outweigh what the other guys offer.

Advertisement
Back