2019 recruiting

Advertisement
Oregon's name being thrown around in the corruption case and ours being cleared can't be a bad thing for us.

Advertisement
There’s been some noise regarding UK and CJ Walker within the past day or so.

Don’t particularly want Cal sniffing around this late in the game.

Getting Walker and Carey would be monumental

This class would end up being what last years should have been

Advertisement
Getting Walker and Carey would be monumental

This class would end up being what last years should have been

Facts. **** I would take Walker since Carey is considered a long shot with the class we have now. Walker is a good player that will be on campus for 2-3 years minimum.

Advertisement
Welp time to focus on solely basketball cause of Corch Richt

I need Walker and Carey to commit to brighten my mood

I'd love to have them both but getting neither would not be a catastrophe. I'm sure Coach L has contingency plans for that. Lotta good talent out there if Carey and Walker go elsewhere.

The single best thing about getting Lonnie last year was probably the positive image for Coach L and the UM program, i.e., that we could actually sign a 5 star recruit. Lonnie's potential was great (which the NBA will reap) but his play here was not all that, even a bit disappointing given the hype! From an impact on the court standpoint, we likely could've signed a lesser light who would still be with us, possibly being a mainstay this season and for the next two as well.

Advertisement
I'd love to have them both but getting neither would not be a catastrophe. I'm sure Coach L has contingency plans for that. Lotta good talent out there if Carey and Walker go elsewhere.

The single best thing about getting Lonnie last year was probably the positive image for Coach L and the UM program, i.e., that we could actually sign a 5 star recruit. Lonnie's potential was great (which the NBA will reap) but his play here was not all that, even a bit disappointing given the hype! From an impact on the court standpoint, we likely could've signed a lesser light who would still be with us, possibly being a mainstay this season and for the next two as well.

But now we have our our second first rounder in 5 years

Imagine closing on all our targets.

We would finish with Carey, Anthony, Walker, Wong, and Walker.

Would be the best class of all time for us.
Haven't been following recruiting much so what is a realistic class?

Imagine closing on all our targets.

We would finish with Carey, Anthony, Walker, Wong, and Walker.

Would be the best class of all time for us.
Haven't been following recruiting much so what is a realistic class?

It would be the best recruiting class in the country. Seems like of the 3 big names on the list, CJ is most likely, followed by VCJ and then Anthony. Getting one of them would be very good. All 3? We're instantly a final 4 contender next year. Anthony and VCJ would both be lottery picks if they were draft eligible.

Advertisement
Back