2019 QB Michael Johnson Jr radio Interview

Advertisement
I can’t take this guy serious... you miss Al Golden lol

Who did James Coley get to come here?? Kaaya was so great no school in California wanted him and proved them right as to why with his below average UM career. And Malik Rosier from Alabama.

Let’s compare to Kosi, Weldon, and Jarren... u sound ridiculous lol

I agree with you. It's not like Kaaya or Malik are amazing anyway, but isn't that even more damaging on little CMR?? I mean after 3 years here he cannot recruit a QB better than James Coley average QB recruits. Especially when you consider the last QBs here all played a lot as freshman's: Jacory, Morris, Kaaya.

James Coley > lil Richt all day. Remarkable how for all of lil Richts great recruiting, we're still depending on a Coley QB.

Also literally the kids in the last class had to tell the staff to recruit Jarren. Red flag for me.

Makes no sense we did not even attempted Lawrence or Fields last year, especially when CMR use to coach UGA (he knew about these kids long ago).

Sometimes I really question CMR QB evaluations. I mean look at Eason, he turned out to be a dud and CMR dis not even recruit Frohmm at UGA.
Do you like any of our coaches/Richt? Please be honest.

Do you like any of our coaches/Richt? Please be honest.

Dugans and Hartley are exceptional. I like Diaz as well. Coach Thomas Brown and Searles are good recruiters. Rumph & Banda's are green and their piled up misses I think are going to cost us a championship one day.

Dugans and Hartley are exceptional. I like Diaz as well. Coach Thomas Brown and Searles are good recruiters. Rumph & Banda's are green and their piled up misses I think are going to cost us a championship one day.
Who has Banda missed on? I'll hang up and listen.

Advertisement
Who has Banda missed on? I'll hang up and listen.

Jobe, who is the best playmaking DB in a decade down here. Bags or no bags, immature behavior etc... I don't care, it was a miss and a big one! Him and Rumph also work in unison, so not sure what your point is. Maybe you just keep hanging up.

Last edited:
Jobe, who is the best playmaking DB in a decade down here. Bags or no bags, immature behavior etc... I don't care, it was a miss and a big one!

You sound as retarded as Jobe.

You can talk about other recruiting misses if you want, but get out of my face with that freak show. What happened with Jobe is 100% on that piece of shlt. Tell me one thing the coaches could have done differently with Jobe, other than drop his restarted backstabbing *** earlier.

Jobe, who is the best playmaking DB in a decade down here. Bags or no bags, immature behavior etc... I don't care, it was a miss and a big one! Him and Rumph also work in unison, so not sure what your point is. Maybe you just keep hanging up.
Horrible example to tie your case to.

Advertisement
Yea you are a terrible poster. All you have said on this board thus far is straight ****.

Jobe was an old *** Senior with a middle school head who didnt give a flying **** about us. I never can get over how y'all blame the coaches that they can't force an idiot like Jobe to sign here

1 potential miss and you want him fired? It’s recruiting you don’t get everyone you target period and I dont Care if you are Nick Saban. Sh*t happens
When you party naked

Jobe literally had the coaches fly up to his school in CT and didn’t tell him he was flipping to Bama. Then laughed about it when asked. Kid is older than Ed Reed and not even as smart as Ed Reed’s beard hairs. This is a stupid hill to die on. Almost as stupid as Jobe.

Advertisement
Jobe literally had the coaches fly up to his school in CT and didn’t tell him he was flipping to Bama. Then laughed about it when asked. Kid is older than Ed Reed and not even as smart as Ed Reed’s beard hairs. This is a stupid hill to die on. Almost as stupid as Jobe.
Jobe will die from natural causes (old age) before he graduates Alabama...of course, he'll probably never graduate from Alabama.

Let me change that...Jobe will start drawing social security while he's still at Alabama.

Jobe will die from natural causes (old age) before he graduates Alabama...of course, he'll probably never graduate from Alabama.

Let me change that...Jobe will start drawing social security while he's still at Alabama.
Did he even get into Bama yet?

So, if we miss on MJJ... that to me says a lot about lil' Richt and the job he's doing.

Dude got the job through straight nepotism. If he can't land THE GUY... what exactly do we have him on staff for?

Obviously he's not getting fired, but if I have any one gripe with CMR, it's giving his very inexperienced son this much responsibility.

His very inexperienced son, who probably wouldn't even have the experience he does, if he were not his son.
I wouldn't even be mad if he misses this cycle. My problem w Richt Jr is he ONLY recruits QBs. I'd like to see him take on additional recruiting responsibilities.

Advertisement

This is just a nonsense narrative guys tell yourself to make you feel better/justify the situation. Reminds me of when the board talked itself into believing Yearby was better than Cook for a brief time.

Let me remind you the facts because that's what I'm looking at:
  • Jobe was a Miami commit
  • He was at the top of our board as NSD approached. Remember them going up to CT and tweeting pics of Sean Taylor?
I'm in no way condoning Jobes behavior (thought it was very immature myself), but in today's era you have to be able to recruit past that. And if his behavior/lack of commitment was so poor - then why still recruit him?

We missed on him and our DB coaches go out-recruited, that simple. Can't wait to hear the excuses when Jobe will sadly become an All-American.

Last edited:
This is just a nonsense narrative guys tell yourself to make you feel better/justify the situation. Reminds me of when the board talked itself into believing Yearby was better than Cook for a brief time.

• He was at the top of our board as NSD approached. Remember them going up to CT and tweeting pics of Sean Taylor?
I'm in no way condoning Jobes behavior (thought it was very immature myself), but in today's era you have to be able to recruit past that. And if his behavior/lack of commitment was so poor - then why still recruit him?

Can't wait to hear the excuses when Jobe will sadly become an All-American.

You have not factually refuted anything.

Jobe was not coming. The only thing the coaches did wrong is not drop him like a live hand grenade.

That retarded fakkit was not coming. Get it through your own retarded head.

GFY

How many times does it have to be explained????? Lil Richt does whatvMark Richt tells him. Mark Richt is our head coach, OC and QB coach for real. Stop getting so hung up on the fact the LIL Richt is listed as the only coach recruiting MJJ. We basically got LIL Richt for free and goes back to me saying we don’t have the money to hire top notch coaches across the board. Any issues at QB falls directly back on Mark Richt and no one else! So far we have brought in a 4 star Kosi and an all-American Williams. I don’t see the problem. Let this cycle play out.

We missed on him and our DB coaches go out-recruited, that simple. Can't wait to hear the excuses when Jobe will sadly become an All-American.
This must be either joke or a relat

This must be either jobe or a relative of his cause nobody can be that stupid

Advertisement
Back