2019 QB Michael Johnson Jr radio Interview

Johnson is smart. He knows the future is either a redshirt freshman(Perry) or true freshman (Williams)...he would potentially have to sit for 3 seasons...IMO, UM not a good situation for a QB recruit this year...

Advertisement
Johnson is smart. He knows the future is either a redshirt freshman(Perry) or true freshman (Williams)...he would potentially have to sit for 3 seasons...IMO, UM not a good situation for a QB recruit this year...
I agree, I believe if you add the nephew of the head coach potentially coming in the year after you, who in turn is a very good QB, one might might fear to be the perennial back-up!.

Disagree. There isn’t any proven QB yet. If perry and Williams can’t beat out Rosier this year then who ever comes in will have just as good a chance. I know we have takent but talent goes to **** often. There are other factors.

Advertisement
Back