2019 QB Michael Johnson Jr radio Interview

He flipped Jarren Williams last year u doink. If MJJ doesn't wanna be here it's not for a lack of effort. Kid just didn't wanna be here that's all.

1) From KENTUCKY
2) What adult actually calls someone a "doink?" What are you 7 years old?

Advertisement
All of this. I'm not hating on Richt Jr so much for this one miss as his body of work to this point, relative to the job he has and how qualified (read: not qualified) he was to get the job.

I will GLADLY eat crow of Rosier turns into a serious baller this season... but I seem to be among the majority that doubts a drastic change is going to occur.

to make significant change in Malik's and the offense's overall play you'd need better performance from the offensive line.

a new QB has to look at the three incumbents (I Include Weldon) that are fighting for the starting job in 2019 and then in 2020 the coaches nephew, who is a baller, potentially comes in. Commit elsewhere now or transfer later?

He flipped Jarren Williams last year u doink. If MJJ doesn't wanna be here it's not for a lack of effort. Kid just didn't wanna be here that's all.

Jarren would have been a Cane if we didn't prioritize Pickowski

Advertisement
to make significant change in Malik's and the offense's overall play you'd need better performance from the offensive line.

I hear you. You're right. But when you get a job you don't really deserve, you don't get many excuses. To me Jr. has something to prove. Just to prove he BELONGS, I guess. I'm waiting for it to happen.

Advertisement
Long time between now and 2019 and a whole season to be played with a whole lot of stuff that could happen.

An earth killing asteroid could also hit between now and the 2019 season. It’s possible. But I’m not worrying about that either.
****, man...you got ME worried. I'm not going outside without a hard hat.

Sure, somebody could transfer next year, but why are people so sure about it? Like it's not even possible 2 guys would stay on the same team even though they can't both start.

Without getting MJJ (or any legit QB recruit this cycle), there’s a possibility that we only go into 2019 with 2 scholarship QBs on the roster. Rosier graduates and once this season plays out? Whoever feels they don’t have a chance to play here will most likely transfer (Weldon or Perry). I can’t see Williams transferring knowing he can take a shirt and have at least 2 years of starting.

So that puts next year of having Williams and Perry/Weldon on the depth chart and that’s it. They need to land someone this cycle or find a way to get all 3 QBs back for 2019.
That’s scary

James Coley > lil Richt all day. Remarkable how for all of lil Richts great recruiting, we're still depending on a Coley QB.

Also literally the kids in the last class had to tell the staff to recruit Jarren. Red flag for me.

Makes no sense we did not even attempted Lawrence or Fields last year, especially when CMR use to coach UGA (he knew about these kids long ago).

Sometimes I really question CMR QB evaluations. I mean look at Eason, he turned out to be a dud and CMR dis not even recruit Frohmm at UGA.

Advertisement
James Coley > lil Richt all day. Remarkable how for all of lil Richts great recruiting, we're still depending on a Coley QB.

Also literally the kids in the last class had to tell the staff to recruit Jarren. Red flag for me.

Makes no sense we did not even attempted Lawrence or Fields last year, especially when CMR use to coach UGA (he knew about these kids long ago).

Sometimes I really question CMR QB evaluations. I mean look at Eason, he turned out to be a dud and CMR dis not even recruit Frohmm at UGA.

Which players told lil Richt to recruit Jarren ? Asking for a friend.

Eason is a dud.... Really?

Advertisement
Honestly this feel like a Pedo State, Miami, and Oregon State battle.

And the fact he still hasn't OV to Oregon State worries me because he can get immediate playing time there and still be close to home.

I had felt it was a Penn State/Miami battle with FSU lurking......andhim being a heavy lean to Miami.

But with all i have been seeing and hearing, now i think he's a lean to Penn State.

I can’t take this guy serious... you miss Al Golden lol

Who did James Coley get to come here?? Kaaya was so great no school in California wanted him and proved them right as to why with his below average UM career. And Malik Rosier from Alabama.

Let’s compare to Kosi, Weldon, and Jarren... u sound ridiculous lol

I'm actually a big fan of Jarren Williams. I think he's the next guy at Miami once Rosier's gone after this season.

But, I'm not a big fan of Richt Jr. I just don't see the reason for him being on staff. It's hard to say if we're going to land MJJ at all this season (whom seems to be overhyped given his athleticism and comparison to his peers in an otherwise mediocre QB class). But this is the one guy that Richt Jr. is recruiting and if he doesn't land him, then there's the potential that we go this cycle without a QB. If that's the case, is Richt Jr. going out and recruiting for other positions like the other coaches are doing? I highly doubt it.

Advertisement
Back