2018 WR Kevin Austin talks Canes

A notre dame crystal ball just went up for him.

He's big on academics so if a school like Stanford offered they would probably be the team to beat. Per an article posted moments ago on the notre dame board they said his father spoke to a source and said notre dame and duke are clear cut the team to beat as of now

I'd go to UCLA over ND or Duke without a doubt.

And obviously Stanford.

I'd go to ucla as well out of those 4 schools

I'd go to Stanford. The only thing UCLA has over Stanford is LA girls are hotter than bay area girls. Thats honestly the only thing I can think of that would make me want to choose UCLA over Stanford. And Duke and ND aren't even in the same realm as UCLA girls.

The girls, great campus and academics and the scenery. Can't really beat that

well stanford academics and athletics are better. Campus is at least just as nice. Silicon Valley>LA

Advertisement
This dude calinative student is a sociopath. He's told us 15 times in this thread what schools he'd attend if he had the chance like anyone gives a fck where he'd go to college.

Advertisement
This dude calinative student is a sociopath. He's told us 15 times in this thread what schools he'd attend if he had the chance like anyone gives a fck where he'd go to college.

I sense a lot of self-loathing with calinativeanyschoolbutUMstudent.

This kid is smooth as ****, he catches WITH HIS HANDS and finds where he is on the field. This kid can't go to Notre Dame.

Advertisement
When a thread about a borderline-take WR turns into a love fest for a bunch of other schools including UFåg.

Seriously, a few self-hating sissies on this topic extolling the virtues of any school but Miami.

And hey, I know there are other good schools out there, academically and athletically, but this is a canes fan site. This is not gatorbait

Last edited:
When a thread about a borderline-take WR turns into a love fest for a bunch of other schools including UFåg.

Seriously, a few self-hating sissies on this topic extolling the virtues of any school but Miami.

And hey, I know there are other good schools out there, academically and athletically, but this is a canes fan site. This is not gatorbait

Are you calling for a purge of the unfaithful and non-believers? I still don't know how anyone defends that Gayturd graphic on Jobe's Twitter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If academics is a YUGE factor in his decision, then that should eliminate uF.

UF is only 6 schools behind Miami in National University Ranking (USA Today). You're probably thinking of FSU.

When the new rankings come out after this year, UF is projected to either tie or surpass UM in the rankings FYI. In the eyes of the majority of the people not only in FL, but nationwide, UF is becoming a more prestigious school than UM regardless of ranking.

Great job defending the gaytors...Cane fan

Good to see the UM fans on here rallying to UF's side. Really warms the heart of longtime UM fans.

School is what you make of it so anyone on this board extolling the supposed virtues of the Gaytor is just being a blasphemous cuck to the faithful.

Advertisement
Back