2018 WR Kevin Austin talks Canes

View as article
Advertisement
If academics is a YUGE factor in his decision, then that should eliminate uF.

UF is only 6 schools behind Miami in National University Ranking (USA Today). You're probably thinking of FSU.

When the new rankings come out after this year, UF is projected to either tie or surpass UM in the rankings FYI. In the eyes of the majority of the people not only in FL, but nationwide, UF is becoming a more prestigious school than UM regardless of ranking.

The kid has a good head on his shoulders. Academically, he is on the right track with most of those schools, but if you combine football and academics, we are the best.

Advertisement

UF is only 6 schools behind Miami in National University Ranking (USA Today). You're probably thinking of FSU.

When the new rankings come out after this year, UF is projected to either tie or surpass UM in the rankings FYI. In the eyes of the majority of the people not only in FL, but nationwide, UF is becoming a more prestigious school than UM regardless of ranking.

Really? If I recall correctly, UF undergrad was usually ahead of UM, but somewhat recently UM finally surpassed UF in the rankings. It's supposed to reverse again?

Anyways, it's silly to bash UF for academics ...it's a very good school.

Good to see the UM fans on here rallying to UF's side. Really warms the heart of longtime UM fans.

Really? If I recall correctly, UF undergrad was usually ahead of UM, but somewhat recently UM finally surpassed UF in the rankings. It's supposed to reverse again?

Anyways, it's silly to bash UF for academics ...it's a very good school.

UF's acceptance rate dropped 10% this year and had record number of applicants. Was recently ranked #8 in terms of employability behind ivy league schools. Not "rallying to UF's side," I'm just stating facts. Some of y'all get so **** flustered way too easily. Anyway, go canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[MENTION=10499]ErickMarreroU[/MENTION] - proof read your work buddy. You're doing great just take the extra step.

Advertisement
Good to see the UM fans on here rallying to UF's side. Really warms the heart of longtime UM fans.

I am not here to rally to UF's side. I am a proud miami alum but I am just stating the facts.

This is a UM fan board not a UF encyclopedia. Why not rattle off all their positive facts? Turn it into a UF media guide.

Lmao. Gotta love how Franchise never tolerates anything remotely positive of our rivals - no matter the topic. I don't know what's bigger, your love for UM or hate for our rivals. Good ****.

Pope
Austin
Hightower
Williams
Thompson
Schwartz
Moore
Wiggins

I wouldn't be surprised to see Wiggins pushed out.

Advertisement
Back