2018 WR Kevin Austin talks Canes

View as article
At the risk of saying i told you so...

Have you all checked out Ariz's update? Remember that priority list of WRs i put up that had Xavier Williams and Warren Thompson at the top while you all were propping up Austin and Schwartzen? Well it sure looks like the coaches agree with me. Austin, Schwartzen, Moore are all backup plans for the two kids they really want: Williams and Thompson.

One other tidbit i found interesting was that Austin's top 2 appear to be ND and Duke. Let that sink in. DUKE. Just like i stated before, i think he's more interested in getting good grades than being a SAVAGE on the field.

Advertisement

Have you all checked out Ariz's update? Remember that priority list of WRs i put up that had Xavier Williams and Warren Thompson at the top while you all were propping up Austin and Schwartzen? Well it sure looks like the coaches agree with me. Austin, Schwartzen, Moore are all backup plans for the two kids they really want: Williams and Thompson.

One other tidbit i found interesting was that Austin's top 2 appear to be ND and Duke. Let that sink in. DUKE. Just like i stated before, i think he's more interested in getting good grades than being a SAVAGE on the field.

You can have good grades AND be a savage on the field. Having both traits is actually preferable, in my opinion.

You can have good grades AND be a savage on the field. Having both traits is actually preferable, in my opinion.

I agree. Perfect example: Richard Sherman had a 4.5 GPA (in high school) and 1,200 SAT score. And he is still a savage on the field.

Not too many savages coming out of Duke these days. If you're a beast, you want to play with animals not sit in class and learn about quantum physics. I think my doubts about him will be proven eventually. Even our own coaching staff has him ranked below Wiggins, Hightower, Pope, Williams, and Thompson at the very least, even while some tards want us to drop Wiggins for him. lol.

Not too many savages coming out of Duke these days. If you're a beast, you want to play with animals not sit in class and learn about quantum physics. I think my doubts about him will be proven eventually. Even our own coaching staff has him ranked below Wiggins, Hightower, Pope, Williams, and Thompson at the very least, even while some tards want us to drop Wiggins for him. lol.

You're mentally incompetent.

Academic and athletic success are not mutually exclusive, except maybe for simpletons like you.

I like the WR class we have, I think we're set.

But there's nothing wrong with a kid wanting to go to a top academic school, especially if we're not getting him.

You attack this kid on a personal level. It's pathetic. In a few years you'll be mowing his lawn and looking for scraps in his garbage, you low-life underachiever.

Advertisement
This kid knows how to separate and get open.

Please prioritize this kid and Moore.

Love Kevin Austin. His size and speed could make him an amazing talent in college. I'm pretty sure Miami has a spot for him period. But if Moore commits as I expect in the next few weeks, does Miami sign 5 WR's? We were saying just a month or two ago that they would take only 3? Great position to be in though. Having to decide on who to leave out, Thompson, Austin, Moore, or Williams?

Take this cat over Wiggins. Same size but faster.
Stop trying to push this narrative of dropping Wiggins, it's not happening...

He's been comitted to Miami since 2015 & has remained steadfast in his commitment, never waivered once, you don't do a local kid like that dirty... He & Pope are really good friends & he deserves a lot of credit for helping us recruit Pope behind the scenes.

Wiggins isn't some scrub, he's a good WR with a ton of upside, the staff likes his potential a lot & they're not going to drop him for someone else.

We have a 4th spot still open at WR, as of now they want Thompson, but if he chooses FSU they have plenty of other options.

This kid knows how to separate and get open.

Please prioritize this kid and Moore.

Love Kevin Austin. His size and speed could make him an amazing talent in college. I'm pretty sure Miami has a spot for him period. But if Moore commits as I expect in the next few weeks, does Miami sign 5 WR's? We were saying just a month or two ago that they would take only 3? Great position to be in though. Having to decide on who to leave out, Thompson, Austin, Moore, or Williams?

No austin does not have a guaranteed spot. Whoever commits first out of Xavier Williams Warren Thompson or him gets it unless an elite wr wants in

Advertisement

He's been comitted to Miami since 2015 & has remained steadfast in his commitment, never waivered once, you don't do a local kid like that dirty... He & Pope are really good friends & he deserves a lot of credit for helping us recruit Pope behind the scenes.

Wiggins isn't some scrub, he's a good WR with a ton of upside, the staff likes his potential a lot & they're not going to drop him for someone else.

We have a 4th spot still open at WR, as of now they want Thompson, but if he chooses FSU they have plenty of other options.

I don't follow a narrative I follow me. That's my own personal opinion. I think Austin has the same upside as Wiggins and more cause he's faster.

I'm not always gonna agree with the staff either just to get praise from the board homers. Could give a dam less about that.

Advertisement

I don't follow a narrative I follow me. That's my own personal opinion. I think Austin has the same upside as Wiggins and more cause he's faster.

I'm not always gonna agree with the staff either just to get praise from the board homers. Could give a dam less about that.
Good for you...

Wiggins isn't getting dropped for anyone, good day sir.

Advertisement
Back