2018 WR Kevin Austin talks Canes

View as article
Kid is the most overhyped overrated prospect in the 2018 class. lol. Dude's an Urkel that's got no dawg in him. Not his fault, that's how his momma is raising him.

Doubt he's gonna last long when P5 safeties and CBs consistently blast him after each catch.

****, i'd take Elijah 42 yards Moore over this nerd.

The ignorance oh the ignorance... Someones jealous that somebody else has intelligence and can ball....is calling him a nerd suppose to be an insult?? Dumb *** black porster alert

Why u gotta make it racist?? Plenty of white posters on here have said worse about players before

Advertisement
Kid is the most overhyped overrated prospect in the 2018 class. lol. Dude's an Urkel that's got no dawg in him. Not his fault, that's how his momma is raising him.

Doubt he's gonna last long when P5 safeties and CBs consistently blast him after each catch.

You're one of those MF's that thinks only kids from the hood can play ball. You'd rather sign a hood kid who's decent than a "nerd" who's elite.

You remind me of those coaches at the urban schools who would talk **** to us before the games (when I was at WHS) but then leave with their tails tucked between their legs after they just got beat 34-14 by a bunch of suburban "nerds".

****, the fact that you're even sitting here on a message board and insulting a really good kid just cause he cares about his academics just shows what kind of "man" you are. You're that dude that brags endlessly about "where he from" before he gets knocked out and put on worldstar. LOL

rip teddy

The ignorance oh the ignorance... Someones jealous that somebody else has intelligence and can ball....is calling him a nerd suppose to be an insult?? Dumb *** black porster alert

Why u gotta make it racist?? Plenty of white posters on here have said worse about players before
Vern's black...pretty racist just to assume he was white

when did i assume Vern was white? how would it be racist to assume that he was?

The only colors Vern cares about are Garnet and Gold

Advertisement

You're one of those MF's that thinks only kids from the hood can play ball. You'd rather sign a hood kid who's decent than a "nerd" who's elite.

You remind me of those coaches at the urban schools who would talk **** to us before the games (when I was at WHS) but then leave with their tails tucked between their legs after they just got beat 34-14 by a bunch of suburban "nerds".

****, the fact that you're even sitting here on a message board and insulting a really good kid just cause he cares about his academics just shows what kind of "man" you are. You're that dude that brags endlessly about "where he from" before he gets knocked out and put on worldstar. LOL

Ether

pouring-out-liquor.gif

I want smart players. Smart doesn't equate to soft. And dumb doesn't equate to tough.

I've choked dumb motherfvckers out to the point where they vomit up their Alphabets Cereal, and then I spell something like "philistine" with the partially digested letters just to rub it in.

Is Austin soft? That's all that matters.

I don't know if he is soft or not, but I bet he is no philistine.

As long as he can find the jawbone of an *** he'll be fine.

I want smart players. Smart doesn't equate to soft. And dumb doesn't equate to tough.

I've choked dumb motherfvckers out to the point where they vomit up their Alphabets Cereal, and then I spell something like "philistine" with the partially digested letters just to rub it in.

Is Austin soft? That's all that matters.

Why you choking out kids?

Advertisement
https://www.hudl.com/profile/8589763/damarco-harris

Harris, Damarco… 2018… WR… Now at Northwestern formerly McArthur- FL… 6-3(H)… 203(W)… 4.67(40)… 4.32(shuttle)… 29(PB)… 30.9(vert)…80.79

Watt, Dominick…. 2018… WR… McArthur- FL… 6-1… 200…. (no-40) ….4.47(shuttle)…. 38.5(PB)... (no-vertical)

Austin, Kevin… 2018…. WR… North Broward- FL… 6-3(H)… 198(W)… 4.71(40)… 4.4(shuttle)… 37(PB)… 37(vert)… 99.81

You're right, I just hate people saying ignorant **** like this ....especially brothers...I was rustled..... I apologize mane. It's the same mentality that keeps us down as a race.

Advertisement
Good to see the UM fans on here rallying to UF's side. Really warms the heart of longtime UM fans.

I am not here to rally to UF's side. I am a proud miami alum but I am just stating the facts.

This is a UM fan board not a UF encyclopedia. Why not rattle off all their positive facts? Turn it into a UF media guide.

Lmao. Gotta love how Franchise never tolerates anything remotely positive of our rivals - no matter the topic. I don't know what's bigger, your love for UM or hate for our rivals. Good ****.

Why pick?

What is more worthwhile is to point out how UF is going to benefit from a bogus statistic. "Acceptance rate". What people fail to acknowledge is that the State of Florida just keeps getting bigger, and there are a ****-ton of UF applicants who are delusional. People apply to UF because their idiot mommies and daddies could once get in to UF back when Florida was a smaller state, or they do it because they want to apply to a school that is a notch above what they are going to get into.

Let's not forget, UCF is now the largest undergrad school in the country. And while its a decent school, its growth isn't because it is the most amazing place to spend 4 years, it's because Florida is a huge state and UCF has a lot of land.

Florida hasn't suddenly become a "better" school or a more "desirable" school, and as for calling it such a great school on a par with Ivy League schools, the same **** thing happens to UT-Austin every year, because it is an affordable school in a huge state. Those demographics will always make the "best" state school in a huge state look better by comparison.

Meanwhile, UM gets its academic reputation knowing full well that a huge portion of the high school student population won't even consider UM due to application and tuition costs. When I started at UM, tuition was $8,800 for the year, and I was there for the annual 9.9% tuition increases. When I was in President's 100, I told a ton of kids to apply in spite of the tuition cost, as UM had so much scholarship money available. And in spite of that all, UM tuition is still the single largest factor why some high school students do not even consider applying to UM.

Regardless, some kids are going to apply to UF anyway, regardless of whether they will be rejected, because it is so cheap. And that will continue to feed the fake stat of "admission/rejection rate".

Oh, and don't even get me started on the desperation of the losers who choose to go to Santa Fe Community College (and then they tell their friends they go to school "in Gainesville"). Are we really supposed to believe that SFCC is the most desirable CC in Florida? I mean, some magazine probably named SFCC as the CC that most approximates an Ivy League school, so we should really believe that.

Good to see the UM fans on here rallying to UF's side. Really warms the heart of longtime UM fans.

I am not here to rally to UF's side. I am a proud miami alum but I am just stating the facts.

This is a UM fan board not a UF encyclopedia. Why not rattle off all their positive facts? Turn it into a UF media guide.

Lmao. Gotta love how Franchise never tolerates anything remotely positive of our rivals - no matter the topic. I don't know what's bigger, your love for UM or hate for our rivals. Good ****.

Why pick?

What is more worthwhile is to point out how UF is going to benefit from a bogus statistic. "Acceptance rate". What people fail to acknowledge is that the State of Florida just keeps getting bigger, and there are a ****-ton of UF applicants who are delusional. People apply to UF because their idiot mommies and daddies could once get in to UF back when Florida was a smaller state, or they do it because they want to apply to a school that is a notch above what they are going to get into.

Let's not forget, UCF is now the largest undergrad school in the country. And while its a decent school, its growth isn't because it is the most amazing place to spend 4 years, it's because Florida is a huge state and UCF has a lot of land.

Florida hasn't suddenly become a "better" school or a more "desirable" school, and as for calling it such a great school on a par with Ivy League schools, the same **** thing happens to UT-Austin every year, because it is an affordable school in a huge state. Those demographics will always make the "best" state school in a huge state look better by comparison.

Meanwhile, UM gets its academic reputation knowing full well that a huge portion of the high school student population won't even consider UM due to application and tuition costs. When I started at UM, tuition was $8,800 for the year, and I was there for the annual 9.9% tuition increases. When I was in President's 100, I told a ton of kids to apply in spite of the tuition cost, as UM had so much scholarship money available. And in spite of that all, UM tuition is still the single largest factor why some high school students do not even consider applying to UM.

Regardless, some kids are going to apply to UF anyway, regardless of whether they will be rejected, because it is so cheap. And that will continue to feed the fake stat of "admission/rejection rate".

Oh, and don't even get me started on the desperation of the losers who choose to go to Santa Fe Community College (and then they tell their friends they go to school "in Gainesville"). Are we really supposed to believe that SFCC is the most desirable CC in Florida? I mean, some magazine probably named SFCC as the CC that most approximates an Ivy League school, so we should really believe that.

Truth and only truth

You forget about dudes like Grant Hill?!? Brainiac (Nerd) Baller from a well-to-do family that dominated when healthy at the highest level...GTFOH with your lack of imagination and Cerebral Spinal Fluid Diarrhea all over this board...and I don't even like to post, but you just dumb.

Advertisement

You forget about dudes like Grant Hill?!? Brainiac (Nerd) Baller from a well-to-do family that dominated when healthy at the highest level...GTFOH with your lack of imagination and Cerebral Spinal Fluid Diarrhea all over this board...and I don't even like to post, but you just dumb.

Grant Hill destroyed the magic franchise with his glass knees.

Grant Hill destroyed the magic franchise with his glass knees.

That is not relevant to Moto's post.
Heck, Grant's dad was a Yale guy and he had a very good NFL career.

Advertisement
Back