2018 WR Kevin Austin talks Canes

View as article
All I think of when I watch this kid play is Kevin White from West Virginia. Big-bodied guys who are explosive athletes as well. Not saying Austin reaches a first-round pick down the road but he has a lot of attributes and potential to be a very good college player. Definitely in the top 3-4 receivers I would like to end up at Miami in the '18 class.

Advertisement
Kid is the most overhyped overrated prospect in the 2018 class. lol. Dude's an Urkel that's got no dawg in him. Not his fault, that's how his momma is raising him.

Doubt he's gonna last long when P5 safeties and CBs consistently blast him after each catch.

****, i'd take Elijah 42 yards Moore over this nerd.

Kid is the most overhyped overrated prospect in the 2018 class. lol. Dude's an Urkel that's got no dawg in him. Not his fault, that's how his momma is raising him.

Doubt he's gonna last long when P5 safeties and CBs consistently blast him after each catch.

Is he a nerd cause he goes to a good academic school and gets good grades or is he a nerd cause he's got no grills or dreads and has too much sunshine in his pics?

Garvin and amari carter were both A students.

Advertisement
love his size and hands
giphy.gif

The ignorance oh the ignorance... Someones jealous that somebody else has intelligence and can ball....is calling him a nerd suppose to be an insult?? Dumb *** black porster alert

Last edited:

The ignorance oh the ignorance... Someones jealous that somebody else has intelligence and can ball....is calling him a nerd suppose to be an insult?? Dumb *** black porster alert
What does being black have to do with anything he said?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

"Not his fault, that's how his momma is raising him."

WTF is that supposed to mean???

Advertisement

You're one of those MF's that thinks only kids from the hood can play ball. You'd rather sign a hood kid who's decent than a "nerd" who's elite.

You remind me of those coaches at the urban schools who would talk **** to us before the games (when I was at WHS) but then leave with their tails tucked between their legs after they just got beat 34-14 by a bunch of suburban "nerds".

****, the fact that you're even sitting here on a message board and insulting a really good kid just cause he cares about his academics just shows what kind of "man" you are. You're that dude that brags endlessly about "where he from" before he gets knocked out and put on worldstar. LOL

Last edited:

Wow...so because he gets good grades...he is not a good player...brilliant

You're one of those MF's that thinks only kids from the hood can play ball. You'd rather sign a hood kid who's decent than a "nerd" who's elite.

You remind me of those coaches at the urban schools who would talk **** to us before the games (when I was at WHS) but then leave with their tales tucked between their legs after they just got beat 34-14 by a bunch of suburban "nerds".

****, the fact that you're even sitting here on a message board and insulting a really good kid just cause he cares about his academics just shows what kind of "man" you are. You're that dude that brags endlessly about "where he from" before he gets knocked out and put on worldstar. LOL

I'd put good money on it that teddy ain't even from the hood

Vilma got really good grades too....guess he didn't have that "dog" in him.
Not sure how he didn't suck if we follow your logic.

Advertisement

Jon Vilna was an excellent student. Randall Hill etc etc.. Can't say I'm surprised to see this comment from you after you tried to tell me Deon sanders sucked at track.

As someone who's been coaching high school for a little bit, I can go down a list of kids with good grades (who I know personally) that were dogs on the field. I know a lot of "nerds" who have been more successful on the field than their "dog" counterparts.

I know a dog right now who can barely get through JUCO and a nerd who's about to be drafted in the 1st/2nd round of the NFL draft.

Advertisement
I want smart players. Smart doesn't equate to soft. And dumb doesn't equate to tough.

I've choked dumb motherfvckers out to the point where they vomit up their Alphabets Cereal, and then I spell something like "philistine" with the partially digested letters just to rub it in.

Is Austin soft? That's all that matters.

You remind me of those coaches at the urban schools who would talk **** to us before the games (when I was at WHS) but then leave with their tails tucked between their legs after they just got beat 34-14 by a bunch of suburban "nerds".

Murder. Death. Kill.

I want smart players. Smart doesn't equate to soft. And dumb doesn't equate to tough.

I've choked dumb motherfvckers out to the point where they vomit up their Alphabets Cereal, and then I spell something like "philistine" with the partially digested letters just to rub it in.

Is Austin soft? That's all that matters.

I don't know if he is soft or not, but I bet he is no philistine.

Advertisement
Back