2018 Nigel Bethel, Jr.

Advertisement
Pete has debunked every name except Russell. Seems pretty clear. **** shame because I love his game, but if he doesn't want to be here then fvck him. I will wish him nothing but the worst if he dumps us.

I think we are all missing the big question here....can anyone answer if this guy is related to the other Nigel Bethel?? Really need an answer here.

Younger brother

And here I was thinking only celebrities gave their children the same name multiple times.

Dude likes naming his kids starting with the letter "N". My personal Favorite is Nigeria:

EKU Colonels - Nigel Bethel - 2016
"Son of Nigel Bethel Sr. and Kimberly Banks ... has six brothers – Patrick Banks, Kenneth Banks, Henry Banks, Kamari Banks, Nigel Bethel III and Nijeh Bethel, and four sisters – Taylor Bethel, Nigea Bethel, Amber Bethel and Nigeria Bethel … plans to major in exercise and sport science."

Russell may be wavering, but until he decides to de-commit, the speculation and assumptions are stupid.

Advertisement
I will not be too upset if Macho Man jumps ship. Good player but not
a must in this class. We just have to have a strong season and those Turds in Gainesville will be left in the dust.

Just trying to get way ahead of the meta and ask if we are concerned about Cameron Davis

Love Russell's game and would prefer to get Blades and Campbell and close up shop. However, if one of the 7 have to go, I suppose Russell would be the one I'd go with and we can probably shift Frierson over to safety and have Bethel take Frierson's corner spot

Advertisement
raw

If Russell flips to the Gayturds, he'll have a lot of opportunity with how often their D will be on the field thanks to their lack luster offense.

Advertisement
Macho Man probably realized he won't get much PT with the group of db we're bringing in.

Advertisement
Thornton and Bethel were two players that got offers from the staff over the weekend?? And both are 10.8 or better-100 meter runners??

How many Nigel Bethel, Jrs are there?

Also, how many **** corners we taking in '18?

I just looked up BTW Nigel Bethel to see what he's up to nowadays. At Eastern Kentucky. Running track and playing football. Had a pretty good season. It said in his personal bio that he had like 8 siblings, one of which was Nigel Bethel III lol. Dad named two of his kids Nigel.

Edit: I have no idea if this is the same family. It just got me wondering what BTW Bethel was up to.

he actually may be drafted next year...all in all he had a solid college career after the punch at tx tech. and if u remember his name was Nigel Patten before the change

Macho man already been CB to Florida and Bethel to Miami, When The river sounds wter is coming

Advertisement
Back