2018 Nigel Bethel, Jr.

Advertisement
It is not Blades or Campbell it seems. Jobe and Gilbert are solid according to Pete unless something has changed since the Andrew Invins thing. Hall, Russell or Ivey are the only DB's left. It has to be Ivey since it seems like UF has couple of South Dade kids committed. Maybe I'm just saying that because I don't want to lose Hall.

It is not Blades or Campbell it seems. Jobe and Gilbert are solid according to Pete unless something has changed since the Andrew Invins thing. Hall, Russell or Ivey are the only DB's left. It has to be Ivey since it seems like UF has couple of South Dade kids committed. Maybe I'm just saying that because I don't want to lose Hall.

Hall seems most likely to me.

I'd hate to lose Ivey. I think the kid is a beast.

Advertisement

I fear that it is Hall too. Bama recruiting him hard.

No

I think we are all missing the big question here....can anyone answer if this guy is related to the other Nigel Bethel?? Really need an answer here.

Hall seems most likely to me.

No

Advertisement
Advertisement
I saw that Bethal tried to commit to UF and they didn't take it. Hope this kid is good but a little skeptical.

Once Russell gets that FSU offer that's where he is headed regardless if he flips to the Gators in the immediate future

Advertisement
I liked Randy oh well...looks like he better get ready for Richards, Thomas, Pope, Hightower, Wiggins etc to torch him 2019.

Advertisement
Back