2018 Nigel Bethel, Jr.

IMG_4242.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow.
Seems like there was a lot of ishh going down after the spring jamborees. When I saw all those heavy hitters at Heritage I knew **** was about to get heated. Banda was right on point with his comment. Well if those schools wanna tighten screws we can too. Ipf On deck, new dorms on deck, savages early enrolling on deck, spots filling up too. Not to mention the 10th coach that the staff isn't talking about. In paradise camp the cream will rise to the top. Players know the staff will offer if you show out. Competition will be the highest and Legends will be watching you.
Coaches coming down here poaching gonna find out **** is different.

https://youtu.be/DPmwptjCsA8

Let things play out. There will be quick resolution here.

If Russell flips I would rather miami not just offer anyone to fill a spot.
Roll with
Jobe
Frierson
Ivey
Hall
Until blades and Campbell commits

Also if Russell did flip will that impact cam Davis?
This staff has already proven they won't do that. We could've offered that RB out of St. Thomas last year when McFarland pulled that bull****, but didn't.

Richt has already said he doesn't believe in offering guys just to fill spots. If Bethel is getting an offer he's earned it and is deserving of one in the staff's eyes.

Maybe im in the minority but Russell has a skillset that no one else committed has and that is the "headhunter" mentality. You cant teach the fear he can potentially put into opponents from that "rover" position. Diaz's scheme has a position that is tailor-made for him. Not sure why we would "be okay" with him decommitting.

Plot twist: We offer him at WR and not DB. 247 lists him as a WR, we offered another WR yesterday, and we have room for another WR whereas DB is a little more crowded. Not saying this is what is happening, just playing conspiracy theorist here.

Advertisement
Maybe im in the minority but Russell has a skillset that no one else committed has and that is the "headhunter" mentality. You cant teach the fear he can potentially put into opponents from that "rover" position. Diaz's scheme has a position that is tailor-made for him. Not sure why we would "be okay" with him decommitting.

Hall can deliver the boom from the safety position.

Plot twist: We offer him at WR and not DB. 247 lists him as a WR, we offered another WR yesterday, and we have room for another WR whereas DB is a little more crowded. Not saying this is what is happening, just playing conspiracy theorist here.

The offer will be as a CB.

****. Next thing you're going to tell me is that Tupac really is dead and isn't hiding out in the Caribbean under an alias. I don't know if I can handle that disappointment all in one day Pete.

I'm fine with the kid earning an offer just curious with the numbers and at least 1 big target still on the board in Campbell. There aren't any DB's in this class I would say are expendable.

Advertisement

See to me this makes me think we are losing one of our CB recruits not Russel who is being recruited as that Rover position.

See to me this makes me think we are losing one of our CB recruits not Russel who is being recruited as that Rover position.

Keep thinking

Advertisement
They are getting good offers out there that will push these guys that are on the bubble to commit.. Making everyone take notice

Keep thinking

HAHAHAh appreciate the info Pete let the speculation begin.

Diaz has a DEFENSE Tailor made for the majority of these SF football players especially those from hard nosed programs.. I like it we have the highly rated athletes now we are targeting the gritty and instinctual football players. That's Key

Pete is mind ******* some of you on this one.

Why is Russ being thrown out as the possible flip? Did I miss something?

Advertisement
Back