2018 K Bubba Baxa receives offer (Commits!)

You're calling the 5th ranked KICKER in the nation a plan C kid? Just so I'm reading correctly? Maybe im misunderstanding.

He was our plan c. Mcpherson-->juco kid--->baxa

Don't know why there's such a commotion. It's the truth. There's not many kickers ranked, they'll rank more in their senior year. Baxa hasn't done as well on the kicker tour as guys like our plan a. McPherson

Lmao. What a tool.

I'm not being a tool. It's the truth. We wanted McPherson and a juco kicker first. Baxa was our third choice. Our plan c

You don't even understand the definition of a Plan C recruit.

Just go back to The Main Board and keep mutually jerking off with those losers.

I said he was a our plan c? What about that is false? Nothing

Advertisement

Don't know why there's such a commotion. It's the truth. There's not many kickers ranked, they'll rank more in their senior year. Baxa hasn't done as well on the kicker tour as guys like our plan a. McPherson

Lmao. What a tool.

I'm not being a tool. It's the truth. We wanted McPherson and a juco kicker first. Baxa was our third choice. Our plan c

Your ignorance knows no bounds. Again, you highlight your stupidity when you use the term "Plan C" when you don't even know what it means.

Please, keep posting. People will keep laughing at you as the joke that you are. "Plan C", what kind of idiot uses terms that he doesn't understand?

Lmao. What a tool.

Not only are you not any kind of an insider, but you're an attention starved fakkit with no real information to peddle.

On top of that, you're just a ****-poor troll. How many times have you said he's a "plan c" trying to get a rise out of people. At least a dozen, no?

You're acting like a jealous female that got told to hit the road, hijacking every thread with your bītchass posts, and making them about you . Just stfu already you fūcktard

Lmao. What a tool.

Look, your postings resemble something a 15-year-old would write after sitting at the adults table during Thanksgiving and overhearing a couple of people talking about football.

"Plan C" is not defined as the NUMBER of players you offer, it is a process that occurs in late December/early January when coaches start to offer "hidden gems" who have never had offers before, and only have offers because all of the Plan A kids (the ones that are can't-misses a year in advance) and all of the Plan B kids (the ones that you offer who might show a lot of promise in their senior years, or that have committed to lesser programs) turn you down and you still have scholarships to offer.

"Plan C" is not a term for the "third kid you offer", particularly when he is rated in the top 5 of his position.

By your idiotic use of the term, if you had 3 WR slots, and you offer 9 kids, then 3 of them are "Plan C", even if they were all 4-star recruits or higher.

What kind of idiotic football know-nothing would say such a thing? Unless you're yet another Gator spy/troll trying to get us to say something that you can post on your "Hurricane Tears" thread on GatorBait.

Go away and stop using terms you can't define properly.

Advertisement

Lmao. What a tool.

Wow, you're not only a troll you're a moron.

We never even offered a JUCO kid. The one that visited was strictly a walk-on option.

I'm surprised you didn't know that, given how tight you are with all the recruits. GTFO and go back to your Gator board

Plan c kid

Weren't you going to stop posting anymore? Wtf happened to that?

I said I was done sharing info? The reading comprehension of you guys is terrible. Kid was a plan c. This is fact. Don't need to be an insider to see this

You know what else is a fact? You looked like the biggest **** in the history of the website on the other thread. You're off to a great start here.

Been here since 2013. And cool? Feel free to divert attention away from the topic of the thread

Says the guy that's calling our newest commit a "plan C" guy. That's not diverting away from today's news at all. **** out of my face with that.

Last edited:
Holy shît... How many punches can a guy take before he's out? I don't think I've seen this level of violence on CIS before. So many punches coming from so many places in such a short time span... This dude's gotta be out. I can only recommend that he go fetal and throw himself at the mercy of the board.

Advertisement

Lmao. What a tool.

Nobody knows for certain, though it appears Mcphearson was no. 1 on our board and committed elsewhere. That being said, even if this kid was "plan c," he's a top 5 kicker in the country and a great get.

Now that we have addressed those (largely unimportant) issues, why would you post something like this unless you were a miserable human being or a giant troll (which is just a miserable human being with a keyboard)?

Take a warm bath with a cold blade tonight and maybe the world becomes a better place tomorrow.

I said I was done sharing info? The reading comprehension of you guys is terrible. Kid was a plan c. This is fact. Don't need to be an insider to see this

You're calling the 5th ranked KICKER in the nation a plan C kid? Just so I'm reading correctly? Maybe im misunderstanding.

You post an awful lot for someone who said they were done posting

Reading comp is key. Said I was done posting any info that could resemble inside info. Maybe you interpreted my words incorrectly.

Again, you guys diverting away from the truth by throwing shade. He's a plan c kid

IMG_6142.jpg

What the fvck does your first sentence say? Reading comprehension huh. Seems everybody read it just fine. Now please go away.

Advertisement
Advertisement

You post an awful lot for someone who said they were done posting

Reading comp is key. Said I was done posting any info that could resemble inside info. Maybe you interpreted my words incorrectly.

Again, you guys diverting away from the truth by throwing shade. He's a plan c kid

"This place is a cesspool and is why I have less than 400 post in 4 years. It'll stay that way."

Your quote...now I might be illiterate, but that says to me that you're done posting.

Advertisement
Back