2018 K Bubba Baxa receives offer (Commits!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
McPherson was number one on the board. We missed him miss state. Bubba is a decent kicker but hasn't does as well as guys like McPherson on the kicking tour

Plan c kid

Weren't you going to stop posting anymore? Wtf happened to that?

I said I was done sharing info? The reading comprehension of you guys is terrible. Kid was a plan c. This is fact. Don't need to be an insider to see this

You're calling the 5th ranked KICKER in the nation a plan C kid? Just so I'm reading correctly? Maybe im misunderstanding.

:U5PyXda:

Plan c kid

I said I was done sharing info? The reading comprehension of you guys is terrible. Kid was a plan c. This is fact. Don't need to be an insider to see this

You're calling the 5th ranked KICKER in the nation a plan C kid? Just so I'm reading correctly? Maybe im misunderstanding.

He was our plan c. Mcpherson-->juco kid--->baxa

Don't know why there's such a commotion. It's the truth. There's not many kickers ranked, they'll rank more in their senior year. Baxa hasn't done as well on the kicker tour as guys like our plan a. McPherson

Advertisement
Plan c kid

You know what else is a fact? You looked like the biggest **** in the history of the website on the other thread. You're off to a great start here.

Been here since 2013. And cool? Feel free to divert attention away from the topic of the thread

Plan c kid

Don't know why there's such a commotion. It's the truth. There's not many kickers ranked, they'll rank more in their senior year. Baxa hasn't done as well on the kicker tour as guys like our plan a. McPherson

You post an awful lot for someone who said they were done posting

Advertisement
Plan c kid

Lmao. What a tool.

You post an awful lot for someone who said they were done posting

Reading comp is key. Said I was done posting any info that could resemble inside info. Maybe you interpreted my words incorrectly.

Again, you guys diverting away from the truth by throwing shade. He's a plan c kid

Lmao. What a tool.

I'm not being a tool. It's the truth. We wanted McPherson and a juco kicker first. Baxa was our third choice. Our plan c

Lmao. What a tool.

I'm not being a tool. It's the truth. We wanted McPherson and a juco kicker first. Baxa was our third choice. Our plan c

You don't even understand the definition of a Plan C recruit.

Just go back to The Main Board and keep mutually jerking off with those losers.

Advertisement
Back