2018 K Bubba Baxa receives offer (Commits!)

Back in 1975 I had a Command Sergeant Major with the name of Bubba who was the most racist son of a I have known. Was eventually kicked out of the Army because of his attempts to go after Blacks and Latinos. Because I worked at Batallion Headquarters he would try to **** with me and a friend who was Latino almost every day. I do not want to have another redneck from Texas around. Next

Buddy just got PTSD from the name Bubba. Lmao

Advertisement
Back in 1975 I had a Command Sergeant Major with the name of Bubba who was the most racist son of a I have known. Was eventually kicked out of the Army because of his attempts to go after Blacks and Latinos. Because I worked at Batallion Headquarters he would try to **** with me and a friend who was Latino almost every day. I do not want to have another redneck from Texas around. Next

I wasn't quite sure if everyone from Texas is a racist ,but after this post I'm convinced.

Show your black face at a predominantly white bar in Texas and you will soon find out.

I'm white and I am from Texas...

Simply, it's now up to you to prove you are not a racist. /s

Not worried about it. That word doesn't have any meaning anymore. People who have been caught doing wrong have used it as an excuse to deflect for so long it doesn't have any effect now.

Come one, man.

If the dude's name was Alfred, Donna, or, even Braxton, I'd be with you. But, you're tripping right now.

Sent from my RememberBubbaFranks mobile device

Wow....well I knew a guy named Bubba who knew everything there was to know about Shrimp

Louisiana Bubba's be different than Texas Bubbas. Everyone know that.

Advertisement
Welcome to The U!!

IMG_2085.jpg

Advertisement
He's the # 5 kicker in the country. That's a pretty **** good get IMO.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Bubba Franks and Bubba McDowell were stone cold racists. Can't believe we're getting another Bubba.

It's hard to get excited about a kicker, but you certainly notice when you don't have a good one.

Welcome to the U, Bubba!

It's hard to get excited about a kicker, but you certainly notice when you don't have a good one.

Welcome to the U, Bubba!

Well it's Exciting to me ,since they can cause you to win or lose games . Second year in row we're getting a kicker . Richt and staff take special teams seriously. I'm glad, I don't like the walk on route

Advertisement
Back