2018 K Bubba Baxa receives offer (Commits!)

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;JcvQVLXzW_4]https://youtu.be/JcvQVLXzW_4[/video]

Advertisement
6107364_117693833519.jpg

Back in 1975 I had a Command Sergeant Major with the name of Bubba who was the most racist son of a I have known. Was eventually kicked out of the Army because of his attempts to go after Blacks and Latinos. Because I worked at Batallion Headquarters he would try to **** with me and a friend who was Latino almost every day. I do not want to have another redneck from Texas around. Next

Back in 1975 I had a Command Sergeant Major with the name of Bubba who was the most racist son of a I have known. Was eventually kicked out of the Army because of his attempts to go after Blacks and Latinos. Because I worked at Batallion Headquarters he would try to **** with me and a friend who was Latino almost every day. I do not want to have another redneck from Texas around. Next
Seriously man? I'm sure that guy was a first class assbag but the fact you're using a common first name to preclude your judgement about about a kicker is pretty ridiculous.

Really Bruh.

Advertisement

"Hey I really disliked a man who would judge people and treat them differently without really knowing them so let's not go after this kid and treat him differently without really knowing him"

Wonderful logic .

Most childish thing I've ever heard. If it were up to me you'd be thrown off the site for pure stupidity.

Advertisement

Wow....well I knew a guy named Bubba who knew everything there was to know about Shrimp

He calls himself Greg the Leg on Twitter so maybe Bubba is a nickname? Anyhow, his only other offer right now is Army.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back