2018 K Bubba Baxa receives offer (Commits!)

Back in 1975 I had a Command Sergeant Major with the name of Bubba who was the most racist son of a I have known. Was eventually kicked out of the Army because of his attempts to go after Blacks and Latinos. Because I worked at Batallion Headquarters he would try to **** with me and a friend who was Latino almost every day. I do not want to have another redneck from Texas around. Next

This is why I come here. To learn.

Advertisement
Back in 1975 I had a Command Sergeant Major with the name of Bubba who was the most racist son of a I have known. Was eventually kicked out of the Army because of his attempts to go after Blacks and Latinos. Because I worked at Batallion Headquarters he would try to **** with me and a friend who was Latino almost every day. I do not want to have another redneck from Texas around. Next

giphy.gif

I wasn't quite sure if everyone from Texas is a racist ,but after this post I'm convinced.

Advertisement

I wasn't quite sure if everyone from Texas is a racist ,but after this post I'm convinced.

Show your black face at a predominantly white bar in Texas and you will soon find out.

Racism in Texas notwithstanding, wtf does that have to do with a High School Kicker?

What the **** is happening in this thread? Lol

tumblr_inline_nmczd5rOJe1rbysk4_500.jpg

View attachment 45128

Yeah...my thoughts exactly.
Our last Bubba was no slouch...and I highly doubt he was a racist.
Franks was from Texas as well.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I think, and it's almost hard to imagine knowing the competition, this might be the stupidest logic and post I've ever seen on here.

Racism in Texas notwithstanding, wtf does that have to do with a High School Kicker?

What the **** is happening in this thread? Lol

See, what had happened was that this...sht, you've been around long enough to know exactly what's happening here. Some dude said some dumb sht so now we're going to argue about it.

This thread is gettin uglyyyy! "I ain't choose to [kick]; [kickin] chose me. So I hit the track runnin like a nosebleed!"

Advertisement
Momma always said after that... everyone named Bubba was a racist...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Show your black face at a predominantly white bar in Texas and you will soon find out.

I'm white and I am from Texas...

I'm white and I am from Texas...

Simply, it's now up to you to prove you are not a racist. /s

Advertisement
Back