2018 K Bubba Baxa receives offer (Commits!)

You're calling the 5th ranked KICKER in the nation a plan C kid? Just so I'm reading correctly? Maybe im misunderstanding.

He was our plan c. Mcpherson-->juco kid--->baxa

Don't know why there's such a commotion. It's the truth. There's not many kickers ranked, they'll rank more in their senior year. Baxa hasn't done as well on the kicker tour as guys like our plan a. McPherson

You post an awful lot for someone who said they were done posting

Reading comp is key. Said I was done posting any info that could resemble inside info. Maybe you interpreted my words incorrectly.

Again, you guys diverting away from the truth by throwing shade. He's a plan c kid

View attachment 45598

What the fvck does your first sentence say? Reading comprehension huh. Seems everybody read it just fine. Now please go away.

I'd like to make an edit to that post. I must have been drunk

Advertisement
Back in 1975 I had a Command Sergeant Major with the name of Bubba who was the most racist son of a I have known. Was eventually kicked out of the Army because of his attempts to go after Blacks and Latinos. Because I worked at Batallion Headquarters he would try to **** with me and a friend who was Latino almost every day. I do not want to have another redneck from Texas around. Next

Brilliant 405th porst! Now go away.

He was our plan c. Mcpherson-->juco kid--->baxa

Don't know why there's such a commotion. It's the truth. There's not many kickers ranked, they'll rank more in their senior year. Baxa hasn't done as well on the kicker tour as guys like our plan a. McPherson

You post an awful lot for someone who said they were done posting

Reading comp is key. Said I was done posting any info that could resemble inside info. Maybe you interpreted my words incorrectly.

Again, you guys diverting away from the truth by throwing shade. He's a plan c kid

View attachment 45598

What the fvck does your first sentence say? Reading comprehension huh. Seems everybody read it just fine. Now please go away.

I'd like to make an edit to that post. I must have been drunk

giphy (6).jpg

Advertisement
It's hard to get excited about a kicker, but you certainly notice when you don't have a good one.

Welcome to the U, Bubba!

Well it's Exciting to me ,since they can cause you to win or lose games . Second year in row we're getting a kicker . Richt and staff take special teams seriously. I'm glad, I don't like the walk on route
Even saint Badgley f#$#ed with that blocked XP against FSU. Alot of **** went wrong on that play but long story short kickers can be very important part of your offense. Ask the Pats or Noles.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Lulz. Still a plan c kid. No clue why you guys are derailing the thread with personal insults
So the Fans that are now ****ed that YOU, the moron whos says he isnt looking for attention or to be an insider, originally came into another thread celebrating the #5 kicker in the nation adding to our class outstanding class and dont understand why we are now derailed from that. First off plan C kickers dont get scholarship offers. Also he is the second kicker offered said scholarship. McPherson is like lorenzo lingard in respects to postions. We just picked up Cam Davis in that same repect of postion ranking. Would you give him up? This is just idiotic all around. Your a fake fan and yes seek attention. If not then explain why you were the only negative post in this thread after this kid committed.

Lulz. Still a plan c kid. No clue why you guys are derailing the thread with personal insults

This is a commitment thread ****head. Go kill yourself.

No it wasn't. It was an offer thread with discussion on the recruit. Check the op

Not bashing, but you said in another thread that this fan base sucks and alluded to it being a detriment to the program because of some of the stuff posted on this website. Then, you go ahead and call this kid a Plan C, which is interpreted to mean he sucks. Isn't this a bit of the pot calling the kettle black?

Advertisement
So the Fans that are now ****ed that YOU, the moron whos says he isnt looking for attention or to be an insider, originally came into another thread celebrating the #5 kicker in the nation adding to our class outstanding class and dont understand why we are now derailed from that. First off plan C kickers dont get scholarship offers. Also he is the second kicker offered said scholarship. McPherson is like lorenzo lingard in respects to postions. We just picked up Cam Davis in that same repect of postion ranking. Would you give him up? This is just idiotic all around. Your a fake fan and yes seek attention. If not then explain why you were the only negative post in this thread after this kid committed.

I think lingard and came would be a 1a or 1b type duo and that's a terrible analogy. Fine, illcall this kid a plan b kid. And the truest definition of plan b. Anyone who keeps up with the kicking tour knows this.

I'm not going if rankings, isn't there like 7 kids ranked? I'm going off results vs other kickers

No it wasn't. It was an offer thread with discussion on the recruit. Check the op

Not bashing, but you said in another thread that this fan base sucks and alluded to it being a detriment to the program because of some of the stuff posted on this website. Then, you go ahead and call this kid a Plan C, which is interpreted to mean he sucks. Isn't this a bit of the pot calling the kettle black?

How is stating a fact that he was our plan c bashing anyone? That's just the truth. this is totally different situation. Even though I don't think baxa is an elite kicker, I'm not necessarily bashing his skills. Just that there are better kickers out there that we missed on. To miss st of all places( and no I'm not talking rankings on 247)

Advertisement
You guys need to quit yucking it up over a tragedy

What's the tragedy????

That you're still posting......or that you killed this " welcome to the U " thread for the young man??

1. This was a recruit thread. Check the op where people can discuss the offer.

2. I killed it? At least I was on topic. You guys are making the personal insults.

Plan c.

Advertisement

Explain it? He just got 300 words of attention from you. You're scratching his attention itch.

How is stating a fact that he was our plan c bashing anyone? That's just the truth. this is totally different situation. Even though I don't think baxa is an elite kicker, I'm not necessarily bashing his skills. Just that there are better kickers out there that we missed on. To miss st of all places( and no I'm not talking rankings on 247)

What's the chatter on the kicking tour? You seem pretty dialed in in the kicking tour.

Advertisement
Back