2018 K Bubba Baxa receives offer (Commits!)

Advertisement
Lulz. Still a plan c kid. No clue why you guys are derailing the thread with personal insults
So the Fans that are now ****ed that YOU, the moron whos says he isnt looking for attention or to be an insider, originally came into another thread celebrating the #5 kicker in the nation adding to our class outstanding class and dont understand why we are now derailed from that. First off plan C kickers dont get scholarship offers. Also he is the second kicker offered said scholarship. McPherson is like lorenzo lingard in respects to postions. We just picked up Cam Davis in that same repect of postion ranking. Would you give him up? This is just idiotic all around. Your a fake fan and yes seek attention. If not then explain why you were the only negative post in this thread after this kid committed.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Explain it? He just got 300 words of attention from you. You're scratching his attention itch.
And? I asked him to explain if hes not seeking attention then why do what hes doing? You then hop on my nuts to try and make my post look dumb and follow it up with ur own attention post to him. You have a thing for me i can tell. The self proclaimed legend seems to always qoute me first. Must be alil obsession there Funsize.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

This is a commitment thread ****head. Go kill yourself.

No it wasn't. It was an offer thread with discussion on the recruit. Check the op

Not bashing, but you said in another thread that this fan base sucks and alluded to it being a detriment to the program because of some of the stuff posted on this website. Then, you go ahead and call this kid a Plan C, which is interpreted to mean he sucks. Isn't this a bit of the pot calling the kettle black?

How is stating a fact that he was our plan c bashing anyone? That's just the truth. this is totally different situation. Even though I don't think baxa is an elite kicker, I'm not necessarily bashing his skills. Just that there are better kickers out there that we missed on. To miss st of all places( and no I'm not talking rankings on 247)

What's the chatter on the kicking tour? You seem pretty dialed in in the kicking tour.

Just the large kicking camps and events they have each year. Info is easy to find

Rist, you never answered me, who was Plan B?

Because we never offered the Juco kid.

So who was it?

Maybe it was plan b then?

Either way, he wasn't our first choice and doing research, I don't think he's that great. But I'm not here to point out his lack of skills, just that he was not our first choice. He's a backup plan

Bubba got some fine women saying congrats

0c002852e0bd02922333ee1fd610f692.gif

Advertisement

So who was it?

Either way, he wasn't our first choice and doing research, I don't think he's that great. But I'm not here to point out his lack of skills, just that he was not our first choice. He's a backup plan

Jesus you're a fūcking troll. Every post in this thread is about how he's either a plan c or just not that good.

I guess kickers have to be ranked in the top 2 to be any good, because he's ranked 5 nationally. So according to your logic, less than 3 good kickers will be signed next year in the entire nation.

You fell from being a fake insider that a couple of clueless mopes on here believed, to an outright troll, bashing recruits and having female emotional meltdowns on this thread. This has not been a good week for you.

So who was it?

Jesus you're a fūcking troll. Every post in this thread is about how he's either a plan c or just not that good.

I guess kickers have to be ranked in the top 2 to be any good, because he's ranked 5 nationally. So according to your logic, less than 3 good kickers will be signed next year in the entire nation.

You fell from being a fake insider that a couple of clueless mopes on here believed, to an outright troll, bashing recruits and having female emotional meltdowns on this thread. This has not been a good week for you.

He's bashing our TE recruits over on the Kiffin thread on the Eye in the Sky board. He's no UM fan.

You're calling the 5th ranked KICKER in the nation a plan C kid? Just so I'm reading correctly? Maybe im misunderstanding.

He was our plan c. Mcpherson-->juco kid--->baxa

Don't know why there's such a commotion. It's the truth. There's not many kickers ranked, they'll rank more in their senior year. Baxa hasn't done as well on the kicker tour as guys like our plan a. McPherson

You post an awful lot for someone who said they were done posting

Reading comp is key. Said I was done posting any info that could resemble inside info. Maybe you interpreted my words incorrectly.

Again, you guys diverting away from the truth by throwing shade. He's a plan c kid

View attachment 45598

What the fvck does your first sentence say? Reading comprehension huh. Seems everybody read it just fine. Now please go away.

HAHAHAAAAA, BOOOOMMM!! Leave NOW,... Wrist.***.Up

So who was it?

He's bashing our TE recruits over on the Kiffin thread on the Eye in the Sky board. He's no UM fan.

I found it ironic as well considering me pointing him out as a fake insider led to him saying that kids read these forums and hurts recruiting - which I don't understand how saying a poster if full of **** is negative recruiting. But yeah, ol' douche nozzle had no problem saying that Michigan cooled on Mallory just to downplay Miami snagging a beast at TE to go with the consensus number 1 TE in Brevin Jordan.

limpwrist is taking these L's and hard.

Advertisement
The kid was the top ranked kicker in the nation until he had a leg injury a few months back that caused the drop to #5 .

Even Kohl,who pro kickers come to foR help,says the kid has a chance to be the best kicker to come out this year with a couple of tweaks.

Plan C kid...GTFOH

So who was it?

I found it ironic as well considering me pointing him out as a fake insider led to him saying that kids read these forums and hurts recruiting - which I don't understand how saying a poster if full of **** is negative recruiting. But yeah, ol' douche nozzle had no problem saying that Michigan cooled on Mallory just to downplay Miami snagging a beast at TE to go with the consensus number 1 TE in Brevin Jordan.

Please take a screenshot where I criticized our te's you bafoon. I said I liked mallorys game, but Michigan cooled on him. And that was the truth. You guys are butt hurt.

Someone was using Mallory as a **** you to Michigan when really they should've used Jordan in that sentence since they cooled on mallory

Advertisement
Back in 1975 I had a Command Sergeant Major with the name of Bubba who was the most racist son of a I have known. Was eventually kicked out of the Army because of his attempts to go after Blacks and Latinos. Because I worked at Batallion Headquarters he would try to **** with me and a friend who was Latino almost every day. I do not want to have another redneck from Texas around. Next

This is just stupid.. Grow up and stop perpetuating the hate, he would never go to Miami if he was a racist and calling him one because of his name makes you a simpleton and an idiot.

Advertisement

Please take a screenshot where I criticized our te's you bafoon. I said I liked mallorys game, but Michigan cooled on him. And that was the truth. You guys are butt hurt.

Someone was using Mallory as a **** you to Michigan when really they should've used Jordan in that sentence since they cooled on mallory

Not much better than someone mocking someone else's recall/intelligence by calling him a "bafoon." That's like calling someone a facquit while choking on a dyck.

RitsHasDown's keeps bringing the heat to the boards.

Advertisement
Back