2/13 vs UVA @9PM (ESPN)

i mean they have had like 3 close games with the legit acc teams...you think duke is scared of them..**** Cuse got with them. ACC is a toss up every year. Our team isnt that good and are currently down 4. Their way of play keeps everything close...other teams have guys that can make wide open shots and have legit BIGS too...

Exactly B. I agree with you for sure. I dont think VA is going to win the ACCT either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't buy uva in the tourney , talent shines through at that time of year. I'd bet on unc and duke lasting longer than them.

Imo they're a fraud but it'll all take care of itself. They're a regular season team that's not consistent enough on o to go to the final 4. Sone of their other teams are a lot better than this Uva team. It's just a super watered down season

Advertisement
I don't buy uva in the tourney , talent shines through at that time of year. I'd bet on unc and duke lasting longer than them.

Imo they're a fraud but it'll all take care of itself. They're a regular season team that's not consistent enough on o to go to the final 4. Sone of their other teams are a lot better than this Uva team. It's just a super watered down season

People are acting like this is some new uva...They are like this EVERY YEAR. But they typically have BETTER offensive players...legit nba guys. Im watching their team tonight and i cant spot an nba guy.

Man newton is horrible.... he don’t do nothing but miss fts, shots and chew up clock...

Advertisement
Back