2/13 vs UVA @9PM (ESPN)

Advertisement
I would rather the announcers coach this game. Atleast they understand this team needs to drive the **** ball.

im a casual fan and i thought we would score in the high 50's 60s cause i thought we would push...or play Lykes with Newton at times.. Didnt realize we ran the HARVARD offense and Newton wanting to do the Harlem Globetrotter weave all game

Advertisement
im a casual fan and i thought we would score in the high 50's 60s cause i thought we would push...or play Lykes with Newton at times.. Didnt realize we ran the HARVARD offense and Newton wanting to do the Harlem Globetrotter weave all game

LML speaking straight facts b. We been running this same offense for the past 7 years and we still playing like we got a team of 2-3*s. We gotta play like we got 2 5*s on the court.

We're getting wide open looks , slot of this is just bad offense. Some are giving too much credit to the D ( which they're good) . A lot of this is self inflicted

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has L finally realized we shouldnt just pass the ball around the outside for 29 seconds?I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks. Someone should try it on Richt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back