2/13 vs UVA @9PM (ESPN)

Newton with the 0-2. You know once he can complete the layup at best we’re getting one. He’s a ******* senior.

Advertisement
Lykes...***n Newton. ..even after seeing Lykes with two hands..hes battling for the ball. Dude is terrible. I legit cant remember a good game watching him play...i just pray for him to be avg when i watch the canes

rewatched the replay. u right but just stupid stupid play. stop fighting for the ball

Advertisement
Im not even joking, I think Jaquan Newton is the reason we haven't been great the past couple years. I'm 100% putting it all on him, whether he deserves that much blame or not, I'm giving it to him. We'll be a better team next year solely by him leaving.

Advertisement
Do you have a crystal ball? Duke and UNC both have the firepower to beat VA.
i mean they have had like 3 close games with the legit acc teams...you think duke is scared of them..**** Cuse got with them. ACC is a toss up every year. Our team isnt that good and are currently down 4. Their way of play keeps everything close...other teams have guys that can make wide open shots and have legit BIGS too...

Advertisement
this guy SUCKS!!...He just got crossed up by ...Greg from IT..and fouled him for the and 1

Advertisement
i mean they have had like 3 close games with the legit acc teams...you think duke is scared of them..**** Cuse got with them. ACC is a toss up every year. Our team isnt that good and are currently down 4. Their way of play keeps everything close...other teams have guys that can make wide open shots and have legit BIGS too...

duke already lost to them at Cameron Indoor lol

Are you talking about the tournament? Or the regular season?

Advertisement
Back