2/13 vs UVA @9PM (ESPN)

People are acting like this is some new uva...They are like this EVERY YEAR. But they typically have BETTER offensive players...legit nba guys. Im watching their team tonight and i cant spot an nba guy.

don't think anyone is saying this is a diff UVA. its UVA that were used to seeing, but don't think the others in the ACC minus clemson have performed to expectations

Advertisement
different story then. for tournament, id agree w u. i thought u meant conference (which is why u got the reaction u got)

They 12-1 in conference...they typically do work there..and get shown up in tournament form when teams care..and stars shine...

Advertisement
wh
they just lost to va tech a few days ago. They wont win the acc.

If our strategy was to not push and play patty cake at the top of the key then yea they would look impenetrable...but then again i watched boston college keep us scoreless for like 5 mins and they also looked impenetrable. Our team just isnt that good or coached this year offensively. Really...really miss Brown. Did Newton play over Dalvin Cooks brother?.
whos gonna win the ACC?

Advertisement
Advertisement
our veterans are ****. how is it that Lykes outplays Newton?? with Lecomte we wouldve had like 3-4 more wins this year.

Advertisement
The reason why Virginia does well in the regular season is the reason why they will flame out in March. They aren't athletic, they don't have true length, and offensively they have no explosive players. I'm more enamored with BC's athletes than I am Virginia's. What's frustrating about tonight is that a truly elite team would have buried Miami. Virginia didn't.

We haven’t played a good game since VT. We really need to get our **** together because this just looks awful.

He said win the ACC. He was replying to something about the national tournament. Nobody was talking about the ACC tournament.

So I guess problem solving isnt your strong point. The guy he responded too said someone is going to catch fire against them in the tournament. Then he said they wont win the ACC. It was obvious he was talking about the ACCT especially since they basically clinched the ACC at this point. Everyone else realized what he meant you are the only one who was confused.

Advertisement
Back