2/13 vs UVA @9PM (ESPN)

Lonnie was terrible on offense tonight.

But his defense was excellent. I'm not sure his man had a clean look all night

What's he shooting from the line now? Has to be up around 80+% now

Advertisement
Thats funny coming from one of the worst porsters on the forum. You have poor problem solving skills and couldnt use deductive reasoning to figure out what he meant. No reason to cry about it. I am sure you have other skills. Not everyone can be intelligent.

Hey bud, go back and look at the post. Tell me where he says anything clear about the ACC tournament or where the post he replied to says anything about the ACC tournament. Then go scroll down and see where someone else was just as confused as me. Then go look where I asked if he really thinks Virginia won't win the ACC (not the ACCT or ACC tournament). People say dumber crap on this board all the time then if someone said Virginia won't win the ACC regular season.

Like y'all automatically ruling out UVA for winning the ACC tournament cause of their style. That's dumb as ****. They've been to the finals twice in the past four years, and hey, they won one of them.

You've been here for a month. Either you'll keep averaging 500 posts a month and annoy the fck out of everyone, or you'll leave. If you wanna stay, post less.

Hey bud, go back and look at the post. Tell me where he says anything clear about the ACC tournament or where the post he replied to says anything about the ACC tournament. Then go scroll down and see where someone else was just as confused as me. Then go look where I asked if he really thinks Virginia won't win the ACC (not the ACCT or ACC tournament). People say dumber crap on this board all the time then if someone said Virginia won't win the ACC regular season.

Like y'all automatically ruling out UVA for winning the ACC tournament cause of their style. That's dumb as ****. They've been to the finals twice in the past four years, and hey, they won one of them.

You've been here for a month. Either you'll keep averaging 500 posts a month and annoy the fck out of everyone, or you'll leave. If you wanna stay, post less.

He responded to a comment about another team catching fire and beating them in the tournament(doesnt say acc or national). Gogeta said that he doesnt see them winning the acc(in response the guys thread about them getting beat by a team on fire). Before that Gogeta said he was a passive fan. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out what he meant. No one disapproves of my posts besides Rumph supporters. Over half my posts where on signing day alone. Everyone was posting tons of posts that day.

He responded to a comment about another team catching fire and beating them in the tournament(doesnt say acc or national). Gogeta said that he doesnt see them winning the acc(in response the guys thread about them getting beat by a team on fire). Before that Gogeta said he was a passive fan. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out what he meant. No one disapproves of my posts besides Rumph supporters. Over half my posts where on signing day alone. Everyone was posting tons of posts that day.

Post he originally replied to said national title. So yes, it did say national.

Then i asked him about winning the acc. Nothing about a team on fire.

Maybe I can’t infer horribly written posts on a message board. It seems like you can’t read them.

Advertisement
Post he originally replied to said national title. So yes, it did say national.

Then i asked him about winning the acc. Nothing about a team on fire.

Maybe I can’t infer horribly written posts on a message board. It seems like you can’t read them.

JG: Virginia is really really really good. The best defensive team I’ve seen in a long time.Their brains are all in sync. Impressive to watch. Although you can’t win national titles playing their style. Someone will catch fire vs them in the tourney.

Gogeta: they just lost to va tech a few days ago. They wont win the acc.

You literaly have to be a moron to think. OO well I guess he must mean that Virginia wont end up with the best record in the ACC regular season. I guess to make things clear for you we should refer to them as the ACC Mens Basketball tournament and the ACC regular season champs.

JG: Virginia is really really really good. The best defensive team I’ve seen in a long time.Their brains are all in sync. Impressive to watch. Although you can’t win national titles playing their style. Someone will catch fire vs them in the tourney.

Gogeta: they just lost to va tech a few days ago. They wont win the acc.

You literaly have to be a moron to think. OO well I guess he must mean that Virginia wont end up with the best record in the ACC regular season. I guess to make things clear for you we should refer to them as the ACC Mens Basketball tournament and the ACC regular season champs.

Yes thank you for copying the post that i told you blatantly mentioned national title and doesn’t say anything about ACC tourney. “The tourney” normally means the National one.

Have a good night fam. Knew I’d dislike you the moment you talked junk about Cess Silvera.

Yes thank you for copying the post that i told you blatantly mentioned national title and doesn’t say anything about ACC tourney. “The tourney” normally means the National one.

Have a good night fam. Knew I’d dislike you the moment you talked junk about Cess Silvera.

LMAO thats how I know you. You the one stating that a movie producer is a hood legend. LML! I got no problem with Cess. I like his movies, but I can already tell you aint from the hood. No one from the hood considers actors hood legends. Hes getting his bread I respect that, but he aint running **** in Miami. You the type of guy that probably got all in his feelings when Baby Maine ran Mase outta Harlem. Thinking **** I cant believe rappers lie in they songs. I thought Mase was a super thug.

Let me tell you how a non braindead person would have read the comment.

Person A: VA is really good. Very good at defense, but you cant win the National Titles like that. Some team is going to catch fire in the Tourney against them.

Person B: I agree. Virginia Tech caught fire against them and hit 10 3 pointers and allowed them to beat VA. I think at least 1 team in the ACC will heat up against them and knock them out of the ACC tournament.

That is how you should have read the comment considering the whole comment is about how a team catching fire could knock them out. 1 team catching fire doesnt do **** for overall ACC standings, but it does for the tournament.

Advertisement
LMAO thats how I know you. You the one stating that a movie producer is a hood legend. LML! I got no problem with Cess. I like his movies, but I can already tell you aint from the hood. No one from the hood considers actors hood legends. Hes getting his bread I respect that, but he aint running **** in Miami. You the type of guy that probably got all in his feelings when Baby Maine ran Mase outta Harlem. Thinking **** I cant believe rappers lie in they songs. I thought Mase was a super thug.

Let me tell you how a non braindead person would have read the comment.

Person A: VA is really good. Very good at defense, but you cant win the National Titles like that. Some team is going to catch fire in the Tourney against them.

Person B: I agree. Virginia Tech caught fire against them and hit 10 3 pointers and allowed them to beat VA. I think at least 1 team in the ACC will heat up against them and knock them out of the ACC tournament.

That is how you should have read the comment considering the whole comment is about how a team catching fire could knock them out. 1 team catching fire doesnt do **** for overall ACC standings, but it does for the tournament.

I didn't say **** in that thread. I kept my mouth shut because I know you're just a blabbering wanna be tough guy who really doesn't know anything.

But here you go again lying. Person B didn't say **** about V Tech catching fire. You know why? Cause they didn't. They shot 43% from the field. We make like three more shots tonight and we're just as on fire as V Tech.

Person B just said losing. You know what losing affects? The standings.

LML speaking straight facts b. We been running this same offense for the past 7 years and we still playing like we got a team of 2-3*s. We gotta play like we got 2 5*s on the court.

Dewan Huell isn't a five star. The "evaluators" that gave him that tag apparently don't know anything about basketball. Huell feasted on being more athletic than the scrubs he played in HS. He doesn't have any post moves, can't finish with the least bit of contact, and can't stretch the floor with a jumper. Frankly, Sam W. has shown more ability(and upside) in limited minutes as a freshman, than Huell has shown in his career. Outside of him feasting on put back dunks, and the occasional block, what has he done that indicates that he's an ELITE player? Tonye was better at the rim for crying out loud, and we know how he struggled at times due to his lack of upper body strength.

I didn't say **** in that thread. I kept my mouth shut because I know you're just a blabbering wanna be tough guy who really doesn't know anything.

But here you go again lying. Person B didn't say **** about V Tech catching fire. You know why? Cause they didn't. They shot 43% from the field. We make like three more shots tonight and we're just as on fire as V Tech.

Person B just said losing. You know what losing affects? The standings.

So I guess this is why you where confused. They did catch fire. More then half of their points came from 3. Only about 30% of their points came from layups and shots inside of 3 point range. If you had watched the Va Tech game it would have made absolute perfect sense what Gogeta said.

So I guess this is why you where confused. They did catch fire. More then half of their points came from 3. Only about 30% of their points came from layups and shots inside of 3 point range. If you had watched the Va Tech game it would have made absolute perfect sense what Gogeta said.

In what world is shooting 43 % from the field and shooting 37% from 3 catching fire? Go look at UVA's offensive stats. That's why UVA lost that game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
should lonnie declare? as of right now, neither brown nor walker (injuries didnt help his fresh year) look ready to be in the NBA.

should lonnie declare? as of right now, neither brown nor walker (injuries didnt help his fresh year) look ready to be in the NBA.
I've asked the same but have regularly been told that to be valued by the NBA you only need the raw athletic skills, not necessarily production on the court. Could be right.

In my opinion.

Walker should go pro. Get those millions in the 12-20 range based on athleticism and potential

Brown should stay. He needs to develop a game He'd be a non guaranteed money type of second rounder right now.

What will happen?

Nothing ever makes sense at Miami. So Lonnie probably stays and brown leaves. Lol

Advertisement
Back