2/13 vs UVA @9PM (ESPN)

Advertisement
So I guess problem solving isnt your strong point. The guy he responded too said someone is going to catch fire against them in the tournament. Then he said they wont win the ACC. It was obvious he was talking about the ACCT especially since they basically clinched the ACC at this point. Everyone else realized what he meant you are the only one who was confused.

See what you did there? Saying ACCT for tournament and ACC for regular season?

Thanks for proving my point.

We have no plan. Its awful. Virginia has a plan. they weave and work the ball inside. We do NOTHING but stand around and wait for 8 seconds on the clock

This is not the same Virginia team. It's the most athletic, best shooting UVA team Bennett has ever had.

They're the No. 1 team in the country for a reason. I don't get all the doom and gloom on the board from this game. This performance and result should have been expected. We need to bounce back this weekend or else we're going to finish in the bottom half of the ACC.

Advertisement
I don't buy uva in the tourney , talent shines through at that time of year. I'd bet on unc and duke lasting longer than them.

Imo they're a fraud but it'll all take care of itself. They're a regular season team that's not consistent enough on o to go to the final 4. Sone of their other teams are a lot better than this Uva team. It's just a super watered down season

They are a system team and it maximizes the talent they have, which isn't all that. They run a motion offense with lots of off-ball screens that creates shots for players that can't create one on their own.

Advertisement
We’re not executing our offense effectively at all. They need to step it up and focus. Just sloppy basketball.

Advertisement
bruh stop being an idiot. you didn't see he was responding to a post specifically about the ACCT.
its not that big of a deal.

He was responding to a post about the national tournament.

It's not that big of a deal. Gatorhater is a terrible poster and I'm enjoying this back and forth.

Advertisement
with Lecomte we wouldve had like 3-4 more wins this year.

James Palmer is having a good year for Nebraska too. To be clear, I was bummed when Lecomte transferred and I was not bummed when Palmer left. But it wouldn't be bad to have another veteran guy who can score right now.

Numbers is correct. They have an offensive plan. We do not. We didn't have one last season either. Without Lykes I can't watch this team play much longer. I see NIT unless the new starters are 2,3,4,20 and 15. its our only hope

He was responding to a post about the national tournament.

It's not that big of a deal. Gatorhater is a terrible poster and I'm enjoying this back and forth.

Thats funny coming from one of the worst porsters on the forum. You have poor problem solving skills and couldnt use deductive reasoning to figure out what he meant. No reason to cry about it. I am sure you have other skills. Not everyone can be intelligent.

our veterans are ****. how is it that Lykes outplays Newton?? with Lecomte we wouldve had like 3-4 more wins this year.
Except if Lecomte had stayed at Miami he would have graduated last year so he'd never even be on this year's team but nice try. I always did like Manu.

Advertisement
Back