2/13 vs UVA @9PM (ESPN)

this is bad to watch. II shouldnt have betted again lmao. I took the over. We may not score 30. As a team we have played DIRECTLY into their hands on offense...were walking the ball up....not attempting to run. Had open looks that we have air balled, had bunnies at the hoop as well.

Advertisement
Our offense with all the dribbling plays right in to their hands. Lots of hero ball/terrible shots with the shot clock running down. No penetration. No one can hit the big man rolling and for ***** sake, the guy in the corner on the weakside has to cut to the basket when his man helps on the big man rolling to the basket. It'd be layup city.

Our offense with all the dribbling plays right in to their hands. Lots of hero ball/terrible shots with the shot clock running down. No penetration. No one can hit the big man rolling and for ***** sake, the guy in the corner on the weakside has to cut to the basket when his man helps on the big man rolling to the basket. It'd be layup city.

Bingo.

Advertisement
this is bad to watch. II shouldnt have betted again lmao. I took the over. We may not score 30. As a team we have played DIRECTLY into their hands on offense...were walking the ball up....not attempting to run. Had open looks that we have air balled, had bunnies at the hoop as well.

One of the dumbest teams I've ever seen , they're super talented but that's not enough when your iq is at a ****** level

One of the dumbest teams I've ever seen , they're super talented but that's not enough when your iq is at a ****** level

shot clock at 5....and newton is waving off the pick and taking 3 steps to the half court line to pump fake and throw to someone for a last second heave. A mix of poorly coached low iq team

Virginia is really really really good. The best defensive team I’ve seen in a long time.Their brains are all in sync. Impressive to watch. Although you can’t win national titles playing their style. Someone will catch fire vs them in the tourney.

This team is trying to get good looks and make good shots but UVAs defense is simply on another level. The “bad” shots we’re taking are shots we have to choice but to take because UVA is an impenetrable fortress on D and 30 seconds isn’t enough time to get a good look. I know people want to say this is just bad play on our part but unfortunately it’s just a sign we’re quite far from where we’d like to be.

This isn’t a coaching issue. Mike D’antoni would have trouble getting our roster to score points against this team.

Advertisement
Virginia is really really really good. The best defensive team I’ve seen in a long time.Their brains are all in sync. Impressive to watch. Although you can’t win national titles playing their style. Someone will catch fire vs them in the tourney.

they just lost to va tech a few days ago. They wont win the acc.

If our strategy was to not push and play patty cake at the top of the key then yea they would look impenetrable...but then again i watched boston college keep us scoreless for like 5 mins and they also looked impenetrable. Our team just isnt that good or coached this year offensively. Really...really miss Brown. Did Newton play over Dalvin Cooks brother?.

If our strategy was to not push and play patty cake at the top of the key then yea they would look impenetrable...but then again i watched boston college keep us scoreless for like 5 mins and they also looked impenetrable. Our team just isnt that good or coached this year offensively. Really...really miss Brown. Did Newton play over Dalvin Cooks brother?.

Facts. I hope this opens some peoples eyes and they stop making the oo well its an away game excuse.

We have no offensive plan. No plays just slowly rotate the ball until 8 seconds left. Every game i hope for some plays but nope. Getting out coached on National tv coach. It doesn't get any easier from here on. Get a plan or get embarrassed

Advertisement

Wait you don't think Virginia is going to win the ACC?

Advertisement

LOL at not winning the ACC.

It's amazing how much better the o looks with you don't just dribble and let the d set up.

Advertisement
Back