10-2

Advertisement

This. Nothing about this current team and the programs history the last 10+ years would lead you to believe this team can win out. There's at least one more loss out there to a team we shouldn't lose to. Slight chance of 9-3, but we'd have to get some breaks like we did two seasons ago. We do have a potentially elite QB, so there's that.

Advertisement
We aren’t losing another game this year. 4th and 17 will be remembered as the turning point of our season. The coaches and players will get their issues resolved over the next 2 weeks, we’ll gain some confidence, adjust alignments, better play calling(mostly defense) and we will start to resemble a good football team. We still aren’t mathematically eliminated from the playoffs either. Go Canes!

View attachment 96816
509.jpg

Advertisement
I’d rather refer to Sabans record his first year at Bama. Doesn’t happen overnight. Watching the players fight hard and not quit tells me that we will get better. They want it.
Saban, a championship coach lost to ULM his first year at Bama. This team needs to learn to finish. Under the previous 3 regimes, this team gets blown out against UNC after falling behind in the first quarter. We’ve heard it before, it’s a process, but we have to remember that the last guy who said that was a used car salesman. There is truth to that saying.

Lol we are for sure going to drop a few more games this year and it wouldn't surprise me if it's an unexpected one at home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
8-4, win bowl game, 9-4 going into next year and recruiting mojo is similar to 2017 class. We then pop a 2020 like 2017 with the key difference being we have a LEGIT and experienced QB with lots of talent around him. That equates to what we've so badly coveted the 10-win season.

We gotta stay hopeful and excited. We will still have the likes of Jarren, Cam, Brevin and everyone on the line into 2020. Secondary is struggling but all will be back, and look at the jump past players have made. Redwine from SO to JR. Rumph takes heat, I know, but he'll get his guys in check.

And for how ****** all of us feel now about our team, I'm there, too, they are still more exciting to watch than last year! Jarren's going to start willing us to 30-point games. May not win all of of them, but they'll be more fun to watch.

We aren’t losing another game this year. 4th and 17 will be remembered as the turning point of our season. The coaches and players will get their issues resolved over the next 2 weeks, we’ll gain some confidence, adjust alignments, better play calling(mostly defense) and we will start to resemble a good football team. We still aren’t mathematically eliminated from the playoffs either. Go Canes!

View attachment 96816

Not super far-fetched—except for the fact you'd even mention the Playoffs and not being "mathematically" eliminated.

9-3 seems more reasonable, as you'd expect another rough night or something to not go Miami's way down the stretch—but certainly not going to play the "2-7 in last nine games" card.

Yes, this team took two on the chin—but looked night and day from that crap product on the field last fall. They don't deserve to carry 2018's baggage based on what I saw the past two games.

Advertisement
Back