10-2

I still think we're going 9-3/10-2 with a Bowl win at the end of season.

Call me delusional IDC, but I still think we'll win, the toughest game left on the schedule is UVA which we're lucky to play @ home.

There's no reason to believe it, we'll probably be a 8-4/7-5 team if I'm being realistic...

But I'm still going to believe we finish strong & I'm not apologizing for being a fan so feel however you want IDGAF, but I'm pulling for my team every fckin game.

I’m with you LCE, I see a fight at least with the players we haven’t had in eons. Does fight translate into wins, no. But heart and determination get those with the will to win over the hump eventually. That will begin to show in victories starting today. Sure, it’s BC but a W is a W until otherwise changed. Get back to .500 and we will have tasted victory and hopefully gain momentum. When we get to 5-2, there’s going to be a lot of jumpers back on the bandwagon

Advertisement
Agreed. I think we will lose 1 more unfortunately but finish the season 9-3. Is that good enough to represent the Coastal? Who knows, UNC didn’t look like title contenders last night although they did the previous Saturday. If it is good enough to get to the ACCCG so be it. We aren’t beating Clemson. But, a good tier bowl victory and a 10-4 record...this season is salvaged from the depths of despair, and maybe, not likely; but maybe, all this hate will turn back into support of the kids. Lost in all the hate for Manny and the rest of the coaching staff is that we are rooting on 18-22yr old kids. They may not be the most athletic, or the most talented; but they’re putting on the U helmet and trying to get victories for “our” school.
Definitely in a disappointing spot right now and Manny/Baker need to step up as coaches to make adjustments going forward before we can feel confident but our schedule is manageable, we have talent, and it looks like we've found our qb. I too still think we'll drop another game somewhere but this team should be dangerous come November.

I still think we're going 9-3/10-2 with a Bowl win at the end of season.

Call me delusional IDC, but I still think we'll win, the toughest game left on the schedule is UVA which we're lucky to play @ home.

There's no reason to believe it, we'll probably be a 8-4/7-5 team if I'm being realistic...

But I'm still going to believe we finish strong & I'm not apologizing for being a fan so feel however you want IDGAF, but I'm pulling for my team every fckin game.

Have to remember the same guys who think Jimmy is a God and Butch is the only answer to everything that ails us forget the **** shows it took to get them there. I guarantee you if CIS had existed back then ALL of those same clowns would be calling for their heads by the end of their first year.

I agree with you. Plenty of season left and while there are definitely concerns, we are a play or two from 2-0.

Cut down on the self inflicted damage and we can still have a great season.

We aren’t losing another game this year. 4th and 17 will be remembered as the turning point of our season. The coaches and players will get their issues resolved over the next 2 weeks, we’ll gain some confidence, adjust alignments, better play calling(mostly defense) and we will start to resemble a good football team. We still aren’t mathematically eliminated from the playoffs either. Go Canes!

View attachment 96816
You really didn't say playoff ? There is one ranked team left on the schedule and that's a 2-0 Virginia. Playoffs, Jim Mora just cringed.

Yes. Even after that, the guys didn’t quit. They fought until the end. The embarrassment and anger of allowing that will trigger the winning streak we are about to go on. They won’t lose another game. The coaches will make the players improve on their mistakes and the coaches will adjust their game plans as needed. 10-2
I like your positivity, but there will be more growing pains this year. Particularly with our coaching staff. We have a first time head coach, first time special teams coach, and a defensive coordinator who never coached at this level. All these guys are learning on the job, and it shows.

Advertisement
I like your positivity, but there will be more growing pains this year. Particularly with our coaching staff. We have a first time head coach, first time special teams coach, and a defensive coordinator who never coached at this level. All these guys are learning on the job, and it shows.

Two impressive posts, my Cane pulls to 10-2 and my realest part pulls to growing pains.

What a battle inside GOCANES05 Having

GOCANES

BB3B60D7-19D8-4A68-BA49-2708B4F172F1.jpeg
Here are 3 of the 4 trophies you get for winning the National Championship.

Definitely in a disappointing spot right now and Manny/Baker need to step up as coaches to make adjustments going forward before we can feel confident but our schedule is manageable, we have talent, and it looks like we've found our qb. I too still think we'll drop another game somewhere but this team should be dangerous come November.

Right, JW15 is our future at the most critical of positions. The OL will all be back and the young secondary better having gone through serious growth pains. For 2020, the team is setting up nicely. For this year, all hope is not gone and I feel we will get the ball rolling after these conveniently placed cupcake games. We stop the bloodshed at 2 games and that alone is a positive step in the right direction. In the past it would pile up to 4-5 games in a row. I just hope everyone is there today to support the fans of those that can attend. Regardless if it’s BC the kids need to see support and love from the fan base. In turn I think they’ll perform better today albeit against a weaker opponent

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thats what Im hoping to see. One game at a time through.
Me too. I’m not joking when I say that we should end up 10-2 even with our deficiencies we are more talented than anyone on our schedule. I would like to see more adjustments though. I don’t see us beating one of the final 4 teams this year.

Advertisement
Back