10-2

Not super far-fetched—except for the fact you'd even mention the Playoffs and not being "mathematically" eliminated.

9-3 seems more reasonable, as you'd expect another rough night or something to not go Miami's way down the stretch—but certainly not going to play the "2-7 in last nine games" card.

Yes, this team took two on the chin—but looked night and day from that crap product on the field last fall. They don't deserve to carry 2018's baggage based on what I saw the past two games.
Not far fetched at all.

Advertisement
FOH. 4 and 17 problems are not going away. 8-5.
Didn’t you see the huge improvement from week 1 to week 2 ? The film will tell the tale and they will adjust again. We have very beatable opponents the next two weeks to really get the ball rolling.

Advertisement
I was watching Miami football when you were still in your daddy’s ******* in liquid form. I’m 51 and started watching Miami in 1983. Go Canes!
**** pops no need to get upset, if your that old then you should know better. Miami is probably 7-5 or a 6-6 team. But I like your optimism and I hope your right.

Advertisement
The team could win out. Could also drop VT game and pull the Dicht mid season tap out.

Assuming no "no mas", Ill take the middle: We go 2-2 against VT, UVA, FSU and UL, drop one one of the Pitt/GT games, beat Duke. 4-4 ACC, 7-5 overall

7A22457D-42F2-4A82-8A55-EF4E4D7ECD4A.gif

Advertisement
EVERY YEAR in recent history, we gather ourselves, look around the ACC, then pound our chest & announce that we're going to run the table

Sadly. even with better talent that has yet to occur......We've only won the Coastal outright ONE YEAR. ONLY ONE YEAR

I've accepted the fact that we perennially overestimate our abilities and championship chances.....Especially this year with a 1st year coach, new coordinators, a new QB in a new system

It's NEVER been a cakewalk for us since we've joined the ACC, We've consistently underperformed for various reasons.

The bright light in our current situation is that this current team has fought back and not quit through the losses. That to me is the best sign that we may finally be building something.

My expectations are always high but I accept the fact that this team and coaches are still learning as it grows ...and, as usual, there will always more challenges to be faced as the season progresses than we anticipate.

As UNC should have taught everyone, we are NOT the only team improving in the ACC and must come ready to give our best EVERY game

Advertisement
I still think we're going 9-3/10-2 with a Bowl win at the end of season.

Call me delusional IDC, but I still think we'll win, the toughest game left on the schedule is UVA which we're lucky to play @ home.

There's no reason to believe it, we'll probably be a 8-4/7-5 team if I'm being realistic...

But I'm still going to believe we finish strong & I'm not apologizing for being a fan so feel however you want IDGAF, but I'm pulling for my team every fckin game.

Agree with this even after UNC with the big L last night. Yeah we can tank it like we’ve done in the past. But if we take care of business like we should and gain more confidence and cohesion in the next few games, I could also see 9-3 or 10-2.

GO CANES!
Josh

Season is far from over. We've played very hard, have not been beaten physically by either opponent and despite all the *****ing about schematic issues, we've been in a position to close both games out by simply executing fundamentally basic plays. That's not all on the coaches.

It''s going to come down to eliminating self destructive mistakes. If coaches and players can do that we'll go on to still have a very good season.

If they can't we are in for another season of fourth quarter battles we may or may not win.

9-3 is probably best case scenario, but regardless of final record I think we'll see improvement over the course of season from team.

Agreed. I think we will lose 1 more unfortunately but finish the season 9-3. Is that good enough to represent the Coastal? Who knows, UNC didn’t look like title contenders last night although they did the previous Saturday. If it is good enough to get to the ACCCG so be it. We aren’t beating Clemson. But, a good tier bowl victory and a 10-4 record...this season is salvaged from the depths of despair, and maybe, not likely; but maybe, all this hate will turn back into support of the kids. Lost in all the hate for Manny and the rest of the coaching staff is that we are rooting on 18-22yr old kids. They may not be the most athletic, or the most talented; but they’re putting on the U helmet and trying to get victories for “our” school.

Advertisement
Back