10-2

Advertisement
Just saw them in Philly last week. Brilliant
I have an amp with the tone for Court of the Crimson King programmed into it. It also works for several other early KC songs. One of the most underrated bands ever.

Advertisement
We aren’t losing another game this year. 4th and 17 will be remembered as the turning point of our season. The coaches and players will get their issues resolved over the next 2 weeks, we’ll gain some confidence, adjust alignments, better play calling(mostly defense) and we will start to resemble a good football team. We still aren’t mathematically eliminated from the playoffs either. Go Canes!

View attachment 96816
Your football knowledge is not good.

Advertisement
We aren’t losing another game this year. 4th and 17 will be remembered as the turning point of our season. The coaches and players will get their issues resolved over the next 2 weeks, we’ll gain some confidence, adjust alignments, better play calling(mostly defense) and we will start to resemble a good football team. We still aren’t mathematically eliminated from the playoffs either. Go Canes!

View attachment 96816
Holy shxt bro, this aged like fine shxt. If I was you, I would delete my account after you posted this trash OP. If you don’t like it, blow it out your ***.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back