10-2

DC1986

ALL lives matter. Back the Blue!
Banned
We aren’t losing another game this year. 4th and 17 will be remembered as the turning point of our season. The coaches and players will get their issues resolved over the next 2 weeks, we’ll gain some confidence, adjust alignments, better play calling(mostly defense) and we will start to resemble a good football team. We still aren’t mathematically eliminated from the playoffs either. Go Canes!

55EC1E42-3CC8-429E-A563-9CAE2773FAC1.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
We aren’t losing another game this year. The coaches and players will get their issues resolved over the next 2 weeks, we’ll gain some confidence, adjust alignments, better play calling(mostly defense) and we will start to resemble a good football team. We still aren’t mathematically eliminated from the playoffs either. Go Canes!

View attachment 96816

I appreciate the attitude, don't worry 50% of this site lives for Miami to fail.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have us with one more loss in the regular season (probably Virginia) and finishing 9-3. The 2-7 reality in last 9 games plus defensive/special teams/depth issues want me to say 7-5/8-4 but our schedule is too crappy for that. Jarren and our offense will continue to improve and carry us to 9-3. 10-3 with bowl win and Manny gets 10 year extension :)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back