10-2

There’s 2-3 more losses this year minimum. Kills me to say it but I believe it to be true

UVA is a physically tougher team, prob lose that one.

FSPoo will be a battle of has beens so that’s a possibility &

Louisville qb will do whatever he wants and prob beat us too

There’s zero shot this team wins out the regular season. Don’t do it to yourselves to believe that BS

Advertisement
Can only hope so at this point. I ain't investing my mood in this chit this season anymore so we'll see what happens.

yes once we win these next five we're going to be a problem we right at the door these next will build our unity and strength our belief once we play Virginia you going to see the difference with a team closing games if we close the first two would y'all be singing that song TNM DON'T BE A FAN LATER

Advertisement
A "buy or sell" thread?

Sell. I'm an optimist but... I think we drop one more--UVA or FSU (I know they are a joke of a program right now but they get up for us)

FlimsyInfiniteFinwhale-max-1mb.gif

Advertisement
Man, I see it every single year in college football: Teams are not the same at the end of the year, as they were at the beginning. Not saying we are going to run the table, but, I think we will be the football team we all REALISTICALLY envisioned at the end of the year, 9-3. I do think that's achievable.

Over a decade of what we're gonna do has translated into - we haven't done jack. After UFAG it was 11-1, now it's 10-2. After BC it will be 9-3 (jk). Done with expectations. I'll get excited when this team and staff actually get some **** done.

Sorry but these next two weeks do nothing for me....to feel even remotely good again would have to be after and if we blow out Vag tech. That’s a month away. And even after the cmu game we have another bye. I guess we just need the next two weeks to get right. And I thought the two weeks after the UF game were long....

Advertisement
We aren’t losing another game this year. 4th and 17 will be remembered as the turning point of our season. The coaches and players will get their issues resolved over the next 2 weeks, we’ll gain some confidence, adjust alignments, better play calling(mostly defense) and we will start to resemble a good football team. We still aren’t mathematically eliminated from the playoffs either. Go Canes!

View attachment 96816

We actually lost the game after the 4th and 17 conversion. So you sure that’s the turning point?

Advertisement
We actually lost the game after the 4th and 17 conversion. So you sure that’s the turning point?
Yes. Even after that, the guys didn’t quit. They fought until the end. The embarrassment and anger of allowing that will trigger the winning streak we are about to go on. They won’t lose another game. The coaches will make the players improve on their mistakes and the coaches will adjust their game plans as needed. 10-2

Yes. Even after that, the guys didn’t quit. They fought until the end. They won’t lose another game after that. The coaches will make the players improve on their mistakes and the coaches will adjust their game plans as needed. 10-2

Why would they quit? We were still winning at that point . We lost by 3 why would they quit? If we played Clemson this team would quit in a heartbeat

Advertisement
Back