10-2

The rest of the schedule isn’t exactly murders row....we should be 5-2 going into back to back road games at Pitt and FSU. Win those 2 and concentrate on our last game at Duke. This is a very plausible scenario!

Yeah. But mighty FSU ALWAYS plays Miami tough! And will this season with Tell Them Willie Boy is here. For instance, remember last year when EVERY Cane fan thought Miami would roll over FSU, by double-digits. That includes myself, too. dUh

Advertisement
Why would they quit? We were still winning at that point . We lost by 3 why would they quit? If we played Clemson this team would quit in a heartbeat
Why would they quit? We were still winning at that point . We lost by 3 why would they quit? If we played Clemson this team would quit in a heartbeat
Momentum swing immediately after that play.

I don't think we are going to win out the regular season, but I do think it is possible. Our schedule is trash. If we stomp the two mid majors on the schedule and get some confidence and cohesion I could see some optimism.

I'd give it like a 5% chance of happening at best.

Advertisement
Man I was with you till we lost till North Carolina. This team is a couple of years away from being that squad and being we can’t recruit without winning the cycle has to be broken somehow. Hopefully this is the year!!!!

Advertisement
Yeah. But mighty FSU ALWAYS plays Miami tough! And will this season with Tell Them Willie Boy is here. For instance, remember last year when EVERY Cane fan thought Miami would roll over FSU, by double-digits. That includes myself, too. dUh
I never expect us to roll FSU! I unlike some of the people on the site respect the rivalry.......but u have to admit never in the past 35 years has FSU been more vulnerable than they are currently...If their ever was a time to rack up consecutive victories over our rivals to the north , it’s time is now!

We aren’t losing another game this year. 4th and 17 will be remembered as the turning point of our season. The coaches and players will get their issues resolved over the next 2 weeks, we’ll gain some confidence, adjust alignments, better play calling(mostly defense) and we will start to resemble a good football team. We still aren’t mathematically eliminated from the playoffs either. Go Canes!

View attachment 96816
I was with you until the playoffs comment, that's when I realized you were just being sarcastic lol

Advertisement
This is caneinsider so I get it. All the players and coaches suck but There is a lot to play for with a team littered with young players. Shaq, Pinc and Patchan need to rally this defense. Need to pick the young guys up in the secondary and lead them. Quite Frankly, the defense had the lead in both games and gave it up. Thats the most disappointing aspect of the first 2 games. FG/Try team disappointing as well. Senior Donaldson, man up dude.

One of our main problems is that we are in a conference that hates us. I’d rather go dominate the AAC and politick for a playoff spot than deal with these envious dirty foot devils. Biggest brand in the land, nothing haters can do about it - even on CIS.

Advertisement
I still think we're going 9-3/10-2 with a Bowl win at the end of season.

Call me delusional IDC, but I still think we'll win, the toughest game left on the schedule is UVA which we're lucky to play @ home.

There's no reason to believe it, we'll probably be a 8-4/7-5 team if I'm being realistic...

But I'm still going to believe we finish strong & I'm not apologizing for being a fan so feel however you want IDGAF, but I'm pulling for my team every fckin game.
I agree and well said

6-6 The horror has yet to begin
12672526-CBA3-47E2-86B2-85E6024ACC36.jpeg

Advertisement
Back