🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Wasn't he also out past curfew partying the night before FIU. Cut both Perry and Williams lose. Go with King, TVD, and Matacho and completely reset the broken QB room. When the QB room has been a mess for years you have to clean out all the bad culture
Nobody said anything about perry being out. It said a prominent player on offense and perry was a backup.

Ideally King comes and runs the offense this year while TVD sits and learns the system, get some 4th quarter burn in a few blowouts. Really would like to see Matocha get off the scout team and get some snaps as well.

Not to knock Matocha, but the kid wasn’t even about team last year. He was beaten out by a walk-on.

I know coaches say they like him, but that’s not a great sign when you’re beaten out for scout team duties and they’ve invested a scholarship in you (and therefore have a bias towards you over a walk-in).

Advertisement
Not to knock Matocha, but the kid wasn’t even about team last year. He was beaten out by a walk-on.

I know coaches say they like him, but that’s not a great sign when you’re beaten out for scout team duties and they’ve invested a scholarship in you (and therefore have a bias towards you over a walk-in).

Which walk-on...The juco kid they brought in with experience in Enos's system? I don't think it's quite the negative you are making it if that was the case.

BTW_ Fermin just put up an article with an interview with one of King's QB coaches who is from Miami.. sounds like he already left Miami or is for soon leaving and going to Maryland. Also mentions some other schools still "in the mix".... could be all smoke on the part of the coach.. did say King told him he likes the coaches, loved the campus and city..

Advertisement
BTW_ Fermin just put up an article with an interview with one of King's QB coaches who is from Miami.. sounds like he already left Miami or is for soon leaving and going to Maryland. Also mentions some other schools still "in the mix".... could be all smoke on the part of the coach.. did say King told him he likes the coaches, loved the campus and city..

Was this coach with him on the visit?

I went to La Carreta this morning in the hopes of conjuring up some good vibes for our lisping leader.

I watched this over a nice cafe con leche.

Here's King playing then undefeated 7-0 USF.

He threw for 419 yards and 5 TDs.
He rushed for 132 yards and 2 TDs on 12 carries.

Houston won.

"but hey dog we got kosi and jarren dog"

Go to ****.

Anybody still counting on the 3 stooges deserve a simple question. "What the ****?"

I watched his HS film. Accurate enough in the short passing game over the middle, but total noodle arm.

If this does somehow go down with our staff (and now Lashlee) feeling super optimistic right before the kid signs elsewhere then we officially are the guy at the strip club that really thinks he made some connection with a stripper. Asking for her real name and when she gets off as he pays for his 40th lap dance in a row.

Advertisement
Lmao ffs that sounds horrible

I spoke to King's ex girlfriends best friend and she told me King is taking his talents to S. beach.

(See I can do it too) LOL

If this does somehow go down with our staff (and now Lashlee) feeling super optimistic right before the kid signs elsewhere then we officially are the guy at the strip club that really thinks he made some connection with a stripper. Asking for her real name and when she gets off as he pays for his 40th lap dance in a row.
LOL @ any dude who worries about a stripper's "real name."

Advertisement
Tate can't throw. Its simple. He throws a knuckleball. I don't know if they ****ed with his grip or he got the yips after he left Ohio st.

Enos completely messed with his game and I hope he can get back to his old style of play. If it had been me, I would have said bye the minute he started messing with his grip etc.

Screenshot_20200118-115012_Chrome.jpg

Wayment dude couldn’t even win the scout team job? And you got dudes up here who keep bringing his name up lmao

Advertisement
Back