🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
I’m older than you , trust me . Ain’t a **** thing changing until we don’t get new leadership and fire Blake. We need to attack the disease and stop focusing on symptoms ...that’s our incompetent administration’s biggest problem

I don't try to worry about what I can't control. Using a Star Wars analogy Luke couldn't control Darth Vader was his dad. Did he sit around and mope about it? Well, maybe a bit. But he picked himself back up and still rooted for the good guys. Be like Luke and stay with the force.

Too many handlers and spokesmen is never a great sign for UM. I get a little twinge when I start hearing from various private QB coaches and relatives and people “close to the situation.”

yep The Maryland board info is much more accurate. Canesport always reaches out to people in the recruits camp. Have to take the info with a grain of salt...

I don't try to worry about what I can't control. Using a Star Wars analogy Luke couldn't control Darth Vader was his dad. Did he sit around and mope about it? Well, maybe a bit. But he picked himself back up and still rooted for the good guys. Be like Luke and stay with the force.

well I disagree . It’s what I worry about and the reason I donated to the billboard and will continue to raise **** and root for bedlam / chaos until change comes

King may not be going to Maryland

From the Maryland 247 site:

It's unclear if D'Eriq King will make it to Maryland today, multiple sources said Saturday morning.

King is dealing with family issues that could dictate he return home to Texas from Miami, a source close to the quarterback said. It's unclear if that's the sole reason, whether he might be leaning toward Miami, or if other schools have gotten into his ear about visiting. King is considering rescheduling his visit to during the upcoming week, a source said, but he has a short window to decide given his plans to enroll in college before the start of the second semester. Most schools have begun classes or will begin soon; Maryland's begin Jan. 27, while Miami's started last Monday. Clearly, if he doesn't make it today, Maryland's chances take a major hit.

1579367801825.gif

Advertisement
King may not be going to Maryland

From the Maryland 247 site:

It's unclear if D'Eriq King will make it to Maryland today, multiple sources said Saturday morning.

King is dealing with family issues that could dictate he return home to Texas from Miami, a source close to the quarterback said. It's unclear if that's the sole reason, whether he might be leaning toward Miami, or if other schools have gotten into his ear about visiting. King is considering rescheduling his visit to during the upcoming week, a source said, but he has a short window to decide given his plans to enroll in college before the start of the second semester. Most schools have begun classes or will begin soon; Maryland's begin Jan. 27, while Miami's started last Monday. Clearly, if he doesn't make it today, Maryland's chances take a major hit.

We've been on the wrong side of this plenty of times to know this is a good sign.

A mid week visit is not the same thing.

Have we gotten to the point where we're counting the days to spring practice?

Advertisement
well I disagree . It’s what I worry about and the reason I donated to the billboard and will continue to raise **** and root for bedlam / chaos until change comes

Change for the sake of change is not a solution. Donating to a cause that may have no impact on the situation is your prerogative. You may momentarily feel good but feelings are fleeting. A new offense and new talented qb is what I'd like to see. Despite your beliefs about an incompetent admin and HC at the helm, a competent qb and better offense suited to our strengths and weaknesses last season and I bet this bill board nonsense is not even up for discussion.

Change for the sake of change is not a solution. Donating to a cause that may have no impact on the situation is your prerogative. You may momentarily feel good but feelings are fleeting. A new offense and new talented qb is what I'd like to see. Despite your beliefs about an incompetent admin and HC at the helm, a competent qb and better offense suited to our strengths and weaknesses last season and I bet this bill board nonsense is not even up for discussion.
To Jedi you gotta believe. I’m not saying it works out in the end. Life is full of risk. But you have a lot grown men busting their asses to fix this thing. I’m rolling with the man that we hired at least if and until the point during or after next season when it’s clear.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back