🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
For a good laugh.... off the Maryland 247 board:

Maryland has much better receivers to throw to than Miami does right now, a better offensive fit, and a lot of other advantages over UMiami football.

But if King is "about that life" Miami has the Super Bowl coming in a couple of weeks, 80 degree weather in January, 8th Street Latinas, South Beach, and Uncle Luke as a booster.

King of Diamonds is shut down now, but if King stays overnight and Luke takes him to Foxxy Lady, Tootsies Cabaret, Club Lexx, or the Gold Rush then things will tilt heavily toward Miami closing the deal and landing King. LOL

Advertisement
For a good laugh.... off the Maryland 247 board:

Maryland has much better receivers to throw to than Miami does right now, a better offensive fit, and a lot of other advantages over UMiami football.

But if King is "about that life" Miami has the Super Bowl coming in a couple of weeks, 80 degree weather in January, 8th Street Latinas, South Beach, and Uncle Luke as a booster.

King of Diamonds is shut down now, but if King stays overnight and Luke takes him to Foxxy Lady, Tootsies Cabaret, Club Lexx, or the Gold Rush then things will tilt heavily toward Miami closing the deal and landing King. LOL

You can answer that: "And still he would have less chance to be killed in Miami than inside Maryland football facility"

He canceled his visit to Maryland because of a family issue. However Maryland last day to start school till the 27th. Our last date is this upcoming Tuesday.

Advertisement
The sun is beginning to shine again.
79F3644D-4A4B-4B5A-B6A0-C486B265F557.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Change for the sake of change is not a solution. Donating to a cause that may have no impact on the situation is your prerogative. You may momentarily feel good but feelings are fleeting. A new offense and new talented qb is what I'd like to see. Despite your beliefs about an incompetent admin and HC at the helm, a competent qb and better offense suited to our strengths and weaknesses last season and I bet this bill board nonsense is not even up for discussion.

i disagree with every syllable you typed. If you think this is a change for the sake of change situation then you’re hopeless . Actually , I’m putting you on ignore cause I don’t care to make myself dumber attempting to find the rationale inyour ridiculous posts

Advertisement
Back