🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Which walk-on...The juco kid they brought in with experience in Enos's system? I don't think it's quite the negative you are making it if that was the case.

Yes. While true he had experience under Enos system, the scout team QB is emulating the opponent during the season, so having experience in the system might not be as big a positive as some think.

Trust me, scout team experience is something I know. :ROFLMAO:

Mad? No not really. But not gleeful, because people seem to really undervalue depth, and overvalue rumors . Also nkosi matures, jarren can too

Agreed. He’s got plenty of talent and it’s not like he’s out robbing banks. He’s a kid also under the tutelage of complete morons

Would be ridiculous to write him off

Advertisement
I hope for idiot , cancer free locker rooms
You are operating on third hand information. You have no clue what his teammates really think of him. Brevin seems to like him a lot, even Nkosi seems to. Also guys mature. If someone is a problem the coaches can kick them off the team.

I think I'm lucky knowing exactly who the DancingBear is, because if I didn't, his recent offerings would have me wanting to fight. This, the positive Manny thread, and the big swing n a miss on Alonzo Highsmith got me ready to throw down.

With that said...i know he's plugged in, but my dude has been wrong before. But this at least means the streets are buzzing.

If King shows up...QB2 through QB4 can get the fvck lost. I'm over them.

Advertisement
I’ve seen a couple posts criticizing Matocha for not beating out a “walk on” for scout team duties. But I think that’s a little misleading. Proctor isn’t you’re typical walk on. He’s a veteran, who played JC and had previous experience with Enos so obviously knew the playbook and what Enos expected of him.

I don’t know how good Peyton is or isn’t, but the fact the he, as a True freshman; got beat out by an veteran QB experienced in the system shouldn’t come as a shock or be an indictment on his future IMO. “Walk on” or not.

Anyways, really hope we pull King and then Suitcase Jarren can finish packing. Wouldn’t mind if others stay but wouldn’t be shocked if any of the other holdovers left too.

Why are you quoting the word walk-on?

His visit to Maryland has been cancelled
96E8B837-BCD3-4B87-9BA4-569E4AC82DB1.gif

Advertisement
Let’s say Jarren gets better and matures. And king comes balls out and then graduates. 2021 we now have a redshirt junior with age and experience in Jarren. Versus 2021 we have to rely on a redshirt freshman van dyke. People don’t want to hear this but outside the top few recruits, freshman are not that great. We are not going to win if we are forced to keep relying on young guys. If van dyke beats jarren out then that’s great. But I want to have a fourth year option at QB going into 2021, we’ve seen tons of stories of dudes who were way way better in their junior year than in freshman or sophomore. **** look at this years heisman winner.

Solid commentary by an intelligent CIS poster....

Advertisement
For a good laugh.... off the Maryland 247 board:

Maryland has much better receivers to throw to than Miami does right now, a better offensive fit, and a lot of other advantages over UMiami football.

But if King is "about that life" Miami has the Super Bowl coming in a couple of weeks, 80 degree weather in January, 8th Street Latinas, South Beach, and Uncle Luke as a booster.

King of Diamonds is shut down now, but if King stays overnight and Luke takes him to Foxxy Lady, Tootsies Cabaret, Club Lexx, or the Gold Rush then things will tilt heavily toward Miami closing the deal and landing King. LOL
I'm surprised he/she knows that much about Miami. Sounds like an undercover fan.

Anything that gets JW to the portable toilet oops portal will be a good thing for this team moving forward
What is sad is he is a big time NFL talent but he has the head and maturity of a 15 year old . He could be a top 4 round draft pick if he got his **** together but give me a kid who has his **** together now in King over him all day. But Williams is still 2x the QB of Perry or Tate so we need a guy like King .

Advertisement
Back