🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Mad? No not really. But not gleeful, because people seem to really undervalue depth, and overvalue rumors . Also nkosi matures, jarren can too
I'm not so sure the shallow end of the pool provides much depth.

Advertisement
Why do college football players always seem to have pressing family situations when making big decisions?

Was just thinking this same thing...Maybe the kid's just telling them kick rocks?

And although not the same thing, but a similar mystery... the Roche kid too...It's not a family situation, but what GradTransfer, trying to get to the nfl...Worries about staying close to home?

Advertisement
Between Highsmith and King the Canes information machine is turning into the National Enquirer. I hope he makes a decision soon cause ****.

It's always been like this. Miami has no insiders...Other programs, you can set their watch to what some of their insiders say.

Advertisement
1579370136400.png

Advertisement
i disagree with every syllable you typed. If you think this is a change for the sake of change situation then you’re hopeless . Actually , I’m putting you on ignore cause I don’t care to make myself dumber attempting to find the rationale inyour ridiculous posts

Ok

Tuesday is the last day to enroll for Miami classes.
If he's picking us it would make sense to skip his Maryland trip. Kid would need to get back to Houston and get his things together in order to make it back here in time for classes on Tuesday. Looks to me the kid realizes that Maryland trip would leave home around 2 days to move his entire life from Houston to Miami. Canceling that trip was the only practical thing to do if he's coming here..

Advertisement
I'm not so sure the shallow end of the pool provides much depth.
Let’s say Jarren gets better and matures. And king comes balls out and then graduates. 2021 we now have a redshirt junior with age and experience in Jarren. Versus 2021 we have to rely on a redshirt freshman van dyke. People don’t want to hear this but outside the top few recruits, freshman are not that great. We are not going to win if we are forced to keep relying on young guys. If van dyke beats jarren out then that’s great. But I want to have a fourth year option at QB going into 2021, we’ve seen tons of stories of dudes who were way way better in their junior year than in freshman or sophomore. **** look at this years heisman winner.

Let’s say Jarren gets better and matures. And king comes balls out and then graduates. 2021 we now have a redshirt junior with age and experience in Jarren. Versus 2021 we have to rely on a redshirt freshman van dyke. People don’t want to hear this but outside the top few recruits, freshman are not that great. We are not going to win if we are forced to keep relying on young guys. If van dyke beats jarren out then that’s great. But I want to have a fourth year option at QB going into 2021, we’ve seen tons of stories of dudes who were way way better in their junior year than in freshman or sophomore. **** look at this years heisman winner.

Odds are suitcase has already packed

If he's picking us it would make sense to skip his Maryland trip. Kid would need to get back to Houston and get his things together in order to make it back here in time for classes on Tuesday. Looks to me the kid realizes that Maryland trip would leave home around 2 days to move his entire life from Houston to Miami. Canceling that trip was the only practical thing to do if he's coming here..

Plus, he was scheduled to be at Miami until Sunday. As long as he registers by Tuesday, he is good. He'll be a grad student so if he misses a class, won't be a big deal

Advertisement
Back