🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Please tell me that your actual retirement is close because (even setting politics aside) the mentioning of 401k growth by people in their 30s and 40s is even less interesting and relevant than hearing how funny your toddler mispronounces the word "spaghetti". It's just slightly less douchey than dudes that were always talking about bitcoin prices too.

I want to start trouble with this again but i don't want to get banned :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'll jump off the porch and say should he remain healthy, there's no reason to not go into the FSU game with one loss at the MOST (the MSU game is the obvious choice for the only L)

Right on queue like I predicted (minus the schedule revision since that was swapped out for Clemson)

Yes I did and it was the typical transition year under a 1st time head coach. I said it before, that it mirrored our 2011 season under Muschamp in his first season.

And this year for Miami is mirroring our 2nd year under Muschamp as well. Being opportunistic sort to speak (obviously a waaay better offense than we had in 2012)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back