🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Gonna call you FedEx, you delivered -- and fast

D731B4C2-A54E-43BE-BE78-33F11A7A9868.gif

@Cribby delivering the scoop to the doubters

Advertisement
University of Houston alum here....I have watched all of King's games...he is not 5-11 tall, but instead probably somewhere around 5-9.75, per his measured height when he committed to Houston...fantastic talent...hardcore grinder...dedicated worker...

his injury in late 2018 was not caused by contact on the field of play...he ran out of the end zone after a TD and slipped on some sort of plastic or shiny concrete stadium infrastructure, possibly some sort of water drain...it should not have even been there that close to the end zone...i am very much looking forward to the 2020 Canes season...i have little doubt that king will be starting at qb...i am not a fan of current houston coach dana holgersen...he is not flexible, and i don't think he did right by king...holgersen failed to design a system around his talented qb...big mistake...with miami's talent and easy 2020 schedule, I would not be surprised at all to see a massive season for you guys..i will be watching every game...

Last edited:
Advertisement
@TRick72 but I delivered the scoop 3 weeks before...so where is the love? I guess I'll keep quite anytime I get info...

My bad....
94CCAF87-025D-47EA-B613-8ADCBE9FCC38.jpeg

I appreciate all you dudes who genuinely bring legit info you have to the board even if it doesn’t always pan out at the end. Definitely more exciting when it does but always appreciated.

Advertisement
Most people knew Lashlee going after King was the play. I tweeted out "King to The U" the day Lashlee was hired. I guess I have the scoop too.

And yet literally nobody thought he’d commit here, even during the visit. But it was a given right? Everyone said Maryland or another school would jump in and take him like hurts last year.

Everyone on earth knew we’d go after him, it was on cane sites and national sites. Most just didn’t think we’d actually land him.

And yet literally nobody thought he’d commit here, even during the visit. But it was a given right? Everyone said Maryland or another school would jump in and take him like hurts last year.

Everyone on earth knew we’d go after him, it was on cane sites and national sites. Most just didn’t think we’d actually land him.
It was on Cane and national sites on the 3rd?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back